some1

Virtue of Sayyedina Abu Bakr Siddique (R.A) in Shi'ites Tafsir & Hadith

88 posts in this topic

hello i think this Topic is about First Caliph of Islam...
so i got some thing about Him.
can you please tell me if it's write or wrong?
[url="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=178998292278212"]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=178998292278212[/url]
and on the other hand why you changed my religion to shiaism??? Huh

Your similar question have already been replied in your previous post in another topic. [url="http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=20365&#entry138136"]Check it here[/url]

[warn='Avoid repeated posting. Second verbal warning.'][/warn]

where i will feel need to post related to topic i will post my post my dear... :)
and Warning.. which warnings? you are talking about? wait little more because you will remove or ban me and issue will be repeated Posts :)
if i get different threads and answer is same.. rather then diverting i will post answer again.. because i am not stupid like you..."and i do have right to tell you stupid because people like you are the baddest sector against Islam by calling other Muslims as non Muslims" TAKE BACK YOUR WARNINGS.....

Such frustration will not help you anymore. Matter is simple, stick to a topic for a particular question, else the spam rules are very clear as per Forum's regulations. Me too can't afford you any relaxation which applies both to Sunnis as well as Shias.

BTW, thanks for your compliments.

Mr. do you have any brain? Or you are a sense less person? Whether your brain is working or not, but surely u are the dumbest person in this forum. As our respected brother said, you have been answered many time in different occasions, but acting like a parrot who blindly following stupid claims, which refuted many times here. Stop talking NONSENSE AND GO AWAY WHERE YOU BELONG!

@ Brother Jhangvi, I am addressing this stupid person Edited by SunniMujahid

[quote name='SunniMujahid' timestamp='1374258897' post='138155']
Stop talking NONSENSE AND GO AWAY WHERE YOU BELONG![/quote]

Brother, just relax. Be humble while replying. Let the user get his satisfaction.

[quote name='Jhangvi' timestamp='1374259046' post='138156']
Brother, just relax. Be humble while replying. Let the user get his satisfaction.
[/quote]

OK brother, Do whatever you want to do with him. It's on your disposal. I m relaxed now!

hahahahahahaha. it's good which you wrote at last for attention of jhangvi.. :) funny creature i found by luck.. so dear what is meaning of many in your dictionary or books??? 2 or more than 2? but still mr jhangvi didn't took back his warnings.... ... i think he is understanding me

[quote name='some1' timestamp='1222337343' post='55516']
In Holy Quran:
Surah lail or the night(92) Allah (swt) says:

17. But those most devoted to Allah shall be removed far from it,-
18. Those who spend their wealth for increase in self-purification,
19. And have in their minds no favour from anyone for which a reward is expected in return,
20. But only the desire to seek for the Countenance of their Lord Most High;

In shia tafsir Majma-ul biyaan it mentioned that this ayah refers to Sayyedina Abu Bakr(R.A).

[size=3][b]قال أن الآية نزلت في أبي بكر لأنه اشترى المماليك الذين أسلموا مثل بلال و عامر[/b][/size]

[center][url="http://www.holyquran.net/cgi-bin/majma.pl"]http://www.holyquran...gi-bin/majma.pl[/url][/center]

[size=2]In Hiyat-ul-quloob of Mullaq baqir majisi its mentioned that Sayyedina Abu Bakr sidiq (R.A) payed
to free Hazrat Bilal and Amir (R.A) from slavery.[/size]
[/quote]Right .

Even your books say Abu Bakr has angered Sayyeda Fatima (AS), and the Prophet says that whoever angers her has angered him (S), and whoever angers the Prophet (S) angers God (SWT).

[quote name='Robin Hood' timestamp='1409169711' post='147542']
Even your books say Abu Bakr has angered Sayyeda Fatima (AS), and the Prophet says that whoever angers her has angered him (S), and whoever angers the Prophet (S) angers God (SWT).
[/quote]

In al-Amali lil-Saduq pg.555:
باع علي (ع) حديقة له ، ووزع ثمنها كله على الفقراء ، فجاءته فاطمة (ع) غضبى ، وقالت :- أنا جائعة وإبناي جائعان ولا شك أنك مثلنا في الجوع ، لم يكن لنا منه درهم ؟ وأخذت بطرف ثوب علي
[`Ali (as) sold a garden he owned and distributed what he received among the poor and needy, so Fatimah (as) came to him and [b]she was angry,[/b] she said: "I am hungry and so are my two sons and I am sure you are as well, have you not left us one Dirham?" And she pulled on `Ali's clothes.]

There are many hadiths on the importance of the great first caliph of Islam. In fact, let me share with you some of his virtues. His name Siddique stems from the fact that he was a believer even before he was preached. someone told Hazrat Abu Bakhr that his friend Muhammad peace be upon him is calling himself the prophet of Islam. And Abu Bakr response was that if Muhammad stated it , this would be true. So he believed before others. 

Also there is hadith that Prophet Muhammad stated that I cannot repay back the kindness of Abu Bakr.