Efendi

Virtues Of Family Of Ali

66 posts in this topic

wallahi alladhi lailaha illa huwa you are full of hatred for ali : u want fadhail ali(as) to be bifitting to your nasb , just few or handfull of fadhail to create a smoke screen hiding your hatred.

may be you dont realize that you are a nasibi but people can see it .

HERE THE ISSUE HERE IS SAME AS CHIRTIANS. (THOSE WHO EXAGGERATE EXTREMELY REGARDING JESUS AND THOSE WHO EXAGGERATE MODERATELY REGARDING JESUS)

THERE ARE SECTS OF CHRITIANS(WHO EXAGGERATE MODERATELY REGARDING JESUS) WHO ARE IN THE ILLUSION THAT WE LOVE JESUS IN THE CORRECT MANNER AND THE OTHER CHIRTAIN SECTS ARE THE ONE WHO EXAGGERATE , BUT WE DONT AND THE MUSLIMS DEGARDE THE STATUS OF JESUS .

BUT IN FACT THOUGH THEY ARE NOT AS EXTREME AS THE OTHER EXTREME CHIRTIANS EXAGGERATORS, BUT THEY INFACT EXAGGERATE REGARDING JESUS. BUT THIS FACT THEY DONT REALIZE BECAUSE THEY CONSIDER THE EXAGERATORS TO BE THE OTHER SECT.

SAME IS THE CASE HERE, FROM ONE SUCH ILLUSION OF SHIA WHO THOUGH IS NOT EXTREME IN GHULU OF LOVING HZ ALI, BUT DOES GHULU. WHICH IS HIDDEN BEHIND THE ILLUSION THAT THE ONE WHO DO GHULU ARE THE OTHER ONES.

AND BASED ON THEIR GHULU WHICH THEY THINK TO BE TRUE LOVE, IF SOME ONE SAYS A MODERATE THING REGARDING HZ ALI , IT SEEMS TO THEM TO BE DEGARDATION OF STATUS OF HZ ALI, LOLZ.

AND BASED ON THIS ILLUSION THEY KEEP CRITISIZING THE REAL LOVERS OF HZ ALI AS NASIBI.

Abu Bishr ad-Dawlabe in his book "Az-zurrietut Tahirat al-Muttahara" (#169) said:

"And it was reported to me by Mohammad ibn Abd-Allah ibn Yazeed al-Muqre, he said: reported to me Sufyan ibn Uyenah, from Jafar ibn Mohammad, from his father:
"Ali ibn Abe Taleb was
killed
when he was 58. His son Hussein was
killed
at the same age. Ali ibn Hussein
died
at the same age".

Narrators are reliable. Only one narrator should be introduced. Mohammad ibn Abd-Allah al-Muqre. Narrator #1 in this chain.

Nasai said he was thiqat. ibn Abe Khatem said: Saduq, thiqat. Abe Khateem said: Saduq. Khaleel ibn Abdullah Khaleele said about him: Thiqat. Ibn Hibban mentioned him in "Thuqat". (Mizzi "Tahzeeb al kamal" #5380).

Brother, can you post the 'Arabic for it also as I want to use it in my ongoing research on another topic.

so i wish to meet you both in the heaven.

Ameen.

Brother, can you post the 'Arabic for it also as I want to use it in my ongoing research on another topic.

Salam alaikum.

Brother i have a hard copy.

Here scan pages.

post-792-1242743701_thumb.jpg

post-792-1242743712_thumb.jpg

That's arabic-turkish edition. Printed by Ojak publishing house in Istambul in 2008 year.

Brothers Mohammad and Umar. Jazak Allah khayran. It's certain that we wouldn't met here, so i wish to meet you both in the heaven. Don't forget me in your prays. Wa Salamu alaikum.

nawasib meeting in heaven!!! hmmm

nawasib meeting in heaven!!! hmmm

Brother FATAH, is it possible to save us from such moronic comments?

JazakAllahKhayr brother! Do you have the bio on Abu Bishr (rah) and his year of death also?

Brother FATAH, is it possible to save us from such moronic comments?

true and moderate love for hz ali and ahle bayt is a sign of nawasib for this fools, lolz.

but remember that prophet(saw) to hz ali that, the correct lovers will be those who will love hz ali moderately .

His name was Mohammad ibn Ahmad ibn Hammad ibn Said ibn Moslem, Abu Bishr Al-Antaki Al-Warrak al-Hafidh ad-Dulabi. Born in 224 h in the villiage Dawlab near the Ray city. Check Tazkiratool huffadh for his bio. And Siyar alamun nubala 14/309-311.

JazakAllahKhayr akhee, this has made my day.

Ibn Abe Dunya in his "Maqtal imam Ali ibn Abe Taleb" (#47, p 53, printed by Ojak publishing house Turkey) narrated:

"It was reported to me by Hussain, he said: reported to me Abdullah, he said: reported to Suayd ibn Sayed, he said: reported to me Sufyan ibn Uyenah, from Jafar ibn Mohammad, from his father: "Ali ibn Abe Taleb was
killed
when he was 58. His son Hussein was
killed
at the same age. Ali ibn Hussein
died
at the same age (
apparently this part by Jafar ibn Muhammad
): And my father Mohammad ibn Ali
died
at same age".

Add one more Hadees too about Saddul Baab!

It has been declared Hasan and even Sahih by many editors....

Add one more Hadees too about Saddul Baab!

It has been declared Hasan and even Sahih by many editors....

???? Close all doors except door of Ali (r.a)?

Please add this hadees too:

"Whoever curse Ali(as), it is as he has cursed me"