Efendi

Virtues Of Family Of Ali

66 posts in this topic

Abu Bishr ad-Dawlabe in his book "Az-zurrietut Tahirat al-Muttahara" (#169) said:

"And it was reported to me by Mohammad ibn Abd-Allah ibn Yazeed al-Muqre, he said: reported to me Sufyan ibn Uyenah, from Jafar ibn Mohammad, from his father:
"Ali ibn Abe Taleb was
killed
when he was 58. His son Hussein was
killed
at the same age. Ali ibn Hussein
died
at the same age".

Narrators are reliable. Only one narrator should be introduced. Mohammad ibn Abd-Allah al-Muqre. Narrator #1 in this chain.

Nasai said he was thiqat. ibn Abe Khatem said: Saduq, thiqat. Abe Khateem said: Saduq. Khaleel ibn Abdullah Khaleele said about him: Thiqat. Ibn Hibban mentioned him in "Thuqat". (Mizzi "Tahzeeb al kamal" #5380).

Just wanna add arabic text from shamela:

وحدثنا محمد بن عبد الله بن يزيد المقرئ ، حدثنا سفيان بن عيينة ، عن جعفر بن محمد ، عن أبيه ، قال :

Imam Dhahabi has mentioned in "al-Ibar" (1/111) with regards to Ali ibn al-Hussain ibn Ali ibn Abu Talib, Imam Zaynalabidin al-Hashimi that: "He would perform a 1000 rakahs in the day and night and this remained his vigil until his demise. He was known as Zaynal abidin (the adornment of worshipers) due to his excellence in worship".

(Quote from book of imam Abd al-Hay Lucknawi).

How many rakahs per day we are doing? Huh! He was indeed Zaynalabidin.

Repentance in Action

It is reported that ‘Al

Abdurrazaq related that a slave girl who belonged to Ali ibn Hussain was pouring water over him so that he could make ablution, but the jug fell from her hand, landed on his face, and fractured his bone. He raised his head to her and she recited a pert of Verse "....who repress anger..." (Quran 3:134). He said: "I have indeed controlled my anger". She then recited "...who pardon men.." (Quran :134). He said: "May Allah forgive you". She then recited the end of the Verse "...verily, Allah loves al-Muhsinin (the good doers)" (Quran 3:134). He said: "You are free for the countenance of Allah".

Quoted from "Gems and jewels" by Abdulmalik Mujahid p20, Darussalam.

I say: SubhanAllah! Indeed those people were giants, and we are dwarfs. I wish that all my life, would be like one from his days.

Ibn Jawzi reported that imam Ahmad said: "Whoever wouldn't accept caliphate for Ali, is in more misguidance than donkey of his family". Quoted from al-Khumays "Itikad aimatul arba" p 71.

Imam Tabarani narrated in "al-Awsat" (#2721):

حدثنا إبراهيم قال حدثنا أمية بن بسطام حدثنا يزيد بن زريع عن روح بن القاسم عن عمرو بن دينار قال قالت عائشة رضي الله عنها ( ما رأيت أفضل من فاطمة غير أبيها قالت وكان بينهما شيء فقالت يا رسول الله سلها فإنها لا تكذب )

(Chain) from Aisha (r.a), which said: "I didn't see anyone better than Fatima except her father". Said (obviously narrator): "And there was something between them, and (she) said: "O Messenger of Allah, ask her because she wouldn't lie".

Narrators upright in accordance to al-Heythami. Ibn Hajar in "Isabah" authenticated chain, and said it's upon condition of shaykhan. There talk was only about first part of hadith. Shawkani in "Daru thahaba" said that it was narrated via two chains, narrators of both of them are upright.

My understanding: This hadith indicated that in accordance to Aisha (r.a), Fatima was a best woman of this ummah.

Allah knows best.

Imam Dhahabi has mentioned in "al-Ibar" (1/111) with regards to Ali ibn al-Hussain ibn Ali ibn Abu Talib, Imam Zaynalabidin al-Hashimi that: "He would perform a 1000 rakahs in the day and night and this remained his vigil until his demise. He was known as Zaynal abidin (the adornment of worshipers) due to his excellence in worship".

(Quote from book of imam Abd al-Hay Lucknawi).

How many rakahs per day we are doing? Huh! He was indeed Zaynalabidin.

Assalaamo-Alaikum my dear brother. Yes indeed! Tell me about these twelve Imams? One is on stand by in [Ghaibath] by the will of Allah just like Jesus [as]. Now the remaining eleven which have passed by can you tell me anything in the history books that goes against these eleven or against their character and performance? Is their anything in the history books about these eleven that the Shias need to use the word fabricated and hide behind it to protect these eleven or any one of them? Is there anything in the history books that shows that anyone of these eleven became personal with anybody or did or said anything or have been part of or involved in anything that requires criticism/condemnation? Is there anything? Anything at all? Wassalaam.

Brother FATAH, is it possible to save us from such moronic comments?

true and moderate love for hz ali and ahle bayt is a sign of nawasib for this fools, lolz.

but remember that prophet(saw) to hz ali that, the correct lovers will be those who will love hz ali moderately .

Asalamu Alykum,

wat u r quoting is out of context. the ghulu refers to Ali ilahi sect who deem Ali(ra) as incarnation of god like jesus. it doesnt refer to effendis case here. in sahih hadith the love of Prophet for Ali remained unparalleled.

wasalam

Imam Tabarani narrated in "al-Awsat" (#2721):

حدثنا إبراهيم قال حدثنا أمية بن بسطام حدثنا يزيد بن زريع عن روح بن القاسم عن عمرو بن دينار قال قالت عائشة رضي الله عنها ( ما رأيت أفضل من فاطمة غير أبيها قالت وكان بينهما شيء فقالت يا رسول الله سلها فإنها لا تكذب )

(Chain) from Aisha (r.a), which said: "I didn't see anyone better than Fatima except her father". Said (obviously narrator): "And there was something between them, and (she) said: "O Messenger of Allah, ask her because she wouldn't lie".

Narrators upright in accordance to al-Heythami. Ibn Hajar in "Isabah" authenticated chain, and said it's upon condition of shaykhan. There talk was only about first part of hadith. Shawkani in "Daru thahaba" said that it was narrated via two chains, narrators of both of them are upright.

My understanding: This hadith indicated that in accordance to Aisha (r.a), Fatima was a best woman of this ummah.

Allah knows best.

Asalamu alykum,

brother effendi, prophet (saw) also loved sahabas like Abu bakr(ra), uthman(ra), omar(ra), ammar bin yasir(ra), Abu dharr(ra).

Edited by MohammadMufti
Don't advertise for private debate here - if you want, we can have a thread with just you and someone else allowed to post

Asalamu Alykum,

wat u r quoting is out of context. the ghulu refers to Ali ilahi sect who deem Ali(ra) as incarnation of god like jesus. it doesnt refer to effendis case here. in sahih hadith the love of Prophet for Ali remained unparalleled.

wasalam

Ghulu refers to all practises such as considering Ali(ra) infalible, and due to his love considering those who opposed him deviants , etc etc

Here is some food for you enjoy:

Signs of Shian e dajjal:

http://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/part-2fitna-mongers-and-their-role-in-disrupting-the-relationship-between-ahlebaytra-and-sahabara/

the eminence of Ali is higher than just saying we love him! It's not proper, He's the successor of Muhammad 100%. How can he be compared with Umar and AbuBakar and select them as Qalifs when he's there? (!انتم فی ضلال بعید)

Don't you accept Sahih Muslim and Bukhari?
ألا تَرْضَى أَنْ تَكُونَ مِنِّي بِمَنْزِلَةِ هَارُونَ من مُوسَى إلا أَنَّهُ ليس نَبِيٌّ بَعْدِي (صحيح البخاري، ج 4، ص 1602)
أَمَا تَرْضَى ان تَكُونَ مِنِّي بِمَنْزِلَةِ هَارُونَ من مُوسَى الا انه لَا نُبُوَّةَ بَعْدِي (صحيح مسلم، ج 4، ص 1871)

Do we have such thing about anybody else?
See Tabari Tafsir of verse 33:33. At first, he says رجس is sin or falsehood or anything witch can be a defect. Then he narrates lots of hadiths that اهل البیت are Muhammad, Ali, Fatimah, Hassan, Hussain. The first narration (من کنت مولاه فهذا علی مولاه) happened after the last hajj, in the middle of road, Prophet gathered averyone, made a pulpit, gave a great speech, then said that. Now, he did that gathering and pulpit making and speech giving just to say "love Ali"?!!!! is that logical?

When we say Ali is the successor, we say it from Qur'an and Sunnah. Now, who gae you the permission to select Qalif foor yourself? That's Allah's choice. Edited by Javad

[quote name='Javad' timestamp='1405086396' post='147116']
the eminence of Ali is higher than just saying we love him! It's not proper, He's the successor of Muhammad 100%. How can he be compared with Umar and AbuBakar and select them as Qalifs when he's there? (!انتم فی ضلال بعید)

Don't you accept Sahih Muslim and Bukhari?
ألا تَرْضَى أَنْ تَكُونَ مِنِّي بِمَنْزِلَةِ هَارُونَ من مُوسَى إلا أَنَّهُ ليس نَبِيٌّ بَعْدِي (صحيح البخاري، ج 4، ص 1602)
أَمَا تَرْضَى ان تَكُونَ مِنِّي بِمَنْزِلَةِ هَارُونَ من مُوسَى الا انه لَا نُبُوَّةَ بَعْدِي (صحيح مسلم، ج 4، ص 1871)

Do we have such thing about anybody else?
See Tabari Tafsir of verse 33:33. At first, he says رجس is sin or falsehood or anything witch can be a defect. Then he narrates lots of hadiths that اهل البیت are Muhammad, Ali, Fatimah, Hassan, Hussain. The first narration (من کنت مولاه فهذا علی مولاه) happened after the last hajj, in the middle of road, Prophet gathered averyone, made a pulpit, gave a great speech, then said that. Now, he did that gathering and pulpit making and speech giving just to say "love Ali"?!!!! is that logical?

When we say Ali is the successor, we say it from Qur'an and Sunnah. Now, who gae you the permission to select Qalif foor yourself? That's Allah's choice.
[/quote]

Ali (RA) wasn't the successor nor did he deserve to be before Abu Bakr (RA). Edited by Optimus Prime

I gave you reasons from Muslim and Bukhari and "tafsir Tabari"!

Do you Efendi, have any narrations about how Hasan and Hussain and Ali-ibn-Hussain prayed? How they made وضو? Where did they put they head (if on carpet or peace of soil or rock or something)? and such things?
Because if they're as what you said, (سید الشباب اهل الجنه، زین العابدین) then we should put them as our Imam? Aren't we? Edited by Javad

[quote name='Javad' timestamp='1405251307' post='147183']
Do you Efendi, have any narrations about how Hasan and Hussain and Ali-ibn-Hussain prayed? How they made وضو? Where did they put they head (if on carpet or peace of soil or rock or something)? and such things?
Because if they're as what you said, (سید الشباب اهل الجنه، زین العابدین) then we should put them as our Imam? Aren't we?
[/quote]

Aren't we?? Great English lol

Anyway we don't need narration from them on how to do wudhu or how they prayed or where they put their heads because.........we have narrations from their GRANDFATHER PROPHET SAW........whom hassnains ra FOLLOWED.......it's called SUNNAH hence we are SUNNI !!!

DUH