Efendi

Virtues Of Family Of Ali

66 posts in this topic

But the narrations from their grandfather may be false or made up... Now, why did the ummah killed these best people on earth. For example, why did Hossain die having only 72 (the most probable nubmer) servers?! Why did hasan have to make peace with muawiah because of having not enough men? Edited by Javad

May Allah forbid enough men or money, treaty with a tyrant who used to abuse his father !

[quote name='Javad' timestamp='1405270217' post='147236']
But the narrations from their grandfather may be false or made up... Now, why did the ummah killed these best people on earth. For example, why did Hossain die having only 72 (the most probable nubmer) servers?! Why did hasan have to make peace with muawiah because of having not enough men?
[/quote]

Ummah never killed him, it was his Shia in Kufa who got him killed when they told him to rebel against a Caliph without supporting him. As for al-Hasan, it is recorded in the Sahih in more than one location that he had a great army, he didn't wish to fight.

But the narrations from their grandfather may be false or made up... Now, why did the ummah killed these best people on earth. For example, why did Hossain die having only 72 (the most probable nubmer) servers?! Why did hasan have to make peace with muawiah because of having not enough men?
[/quote]

They were not the best people. Best of people are the Prophets (AS).

[/quote]

Lol according to you who came up with your narrations 100's years later lol

They were companions and ahle baith ra themselves giving us narrations which we compiled in bukhari, Muslim,tirmidhi, Sunna Abu dawud telling us the Sunna of the prophet saw ......not Sunna of His saw's family LOL

DUH

IMAM HUSSEIN ra was martyred cos your ancestors the kufan Shiites were begging him to come and ........when He ra came.........your ancestors RAN in hiding being SCARED.......just like your fairy tale MAHDI!!!!
Just like the Iraqi army who stripped and chipped lol
This is your history and no doubt you will do the same from this forum it's in your GENES!!!

As for imam Hassan ra well you consider Hazrath muawiya ra as astaghfirullah kafir cos he fought imam of his time Ali ra.............then in your stupid ideology the grandson of the prophet saw .......gave allegiance to a.........kafir???!? He gave up the rule to a kafir??
Nauzobillah
Our imam Hassan ra would never do that !!!!

Lol Edited by Mythbuster1

The prophet made peace with the kuffar before muslims took Mecca, remember?! Hossain got killed by you, but betrayed by followers... wait a minute... "[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hazrath muawiya ra"?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]You accept Ali as being a good خلیفه for you, then accept his enemy too?!!!!!!!!!! In a fight, there are two sides, haq and batil (حق و باطب), so if Ali was haq, then muawia was batil, if muawia was haq, then Ali was batil. Which one do you choose?![/color][/font]

[quote name='Javad' timestamp='1405281261' post='147270']
The prophet made peace with the kuffar before muslims took Mecca, remember?! Hossain got killed by you, but betrayed by followers... wait a minute... "[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hazrath muawiya ra"?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]You accept Ali as being a good خلیفه for you, then accept his enemy too?!!!!!!!!!! In a fight, there are two sides, haq and batil (حق و باطب), so if Ali was haq, then muawia was batil, if muawia was haq, then Ali was batil. Which one do you choose?![/color][/font]
[/quote]

Neither. Just like how certain Sahabas wanted to no part like Abdullah ibn Umar (RA) and Abu Musa Al Ash'ari (RA).

The prophet made peace with the kuffar before muslims took Mecca, remember?[/quote]
But the Prophet(saw) never surrendered authority NOR GAVE ALLEGIANCE(bayah) to a kaafir. Whereas, Imam Hassan(alaihisalam) gave bayah to Muawiya(alaihisalam), since he considered him a momin, hadn't it been so and he didn't consider him a momin, then Hassan(alaihisalam) would have never done that, rather it would be considered a Sin, to do so.

[quote]... wait a minute... "[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hazrath muawiya ra"?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/font][/color]

[/quote]
Its by brother Mythbuster, if it was me, then I would prefer to use, Alaihisalam for Sahaba, any problem with that?

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]You accept Ali as being a good خلیفه for you, then accept his enemy too?!!!!!!!!!! In a fight, there are two sides, haq and batil (حق و باطب), so if Ali was haq, then muawia was batil, if muawia was haq, then Ali was batil. Which one do you choose?![/color][/font]
[/quote]

made peace with and GIVING ALLEGIANCE HANDING OVER RULERSHIP........are two different things please please get your mushed up mind in order
The prophet saw NEVER gave allegiance to or GAVE up RULERSHIP to kuffar

FOOL

ASTAGHFIRULLAH I DIDNT MARTYR IMAM HUSSEIN RA ...........lol emotions are coming in to
Play now .......typical Shiite without an argument !!!
Wasn't it SHIMR?? That gave the fatal blow? Wasn't he on the side of Ali ra?
Told ya , your mind is mushy, .....so your ancestors CALLED him ra and then your ancestors MARTYRED him ra
Lol

They were both MUSLIMS

I will give Quran verse for you first
[49:9] Sahih International

And if two factions among the believers should fight, then make settlement between the two. But if one of them oppresses the other, then fight against the one that oppresses until it returns to the ordinance of Allah. And if it returns, then make settlement between them in justice and act justly. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

And sermon of Ali ra to correspond with above ayah

"In the beginning of our matter, the people of Sham and us met. It is obvious that our God is one, our Prophet is one, and our call in Islam is one. We do not see ourselves more in faith in Allah or more in believing His messenger than them, nor they do. Our matter is one, except for our disagreement in Uthman’s blood, and we are innocent from his murder."
[Nahjul Balagha, vol.3, p.648]

I choose non of the above cos I wasn't involved in the fitnah it happened over 1400 years ago and .....ITS NOT A QUESTION THAT YOU WILL BE ASKED WHEN YOU DIE.......to be honest it's not even important hence us Sunnis have moved on

You keep your mushed up mind on it and rattle your brains on who was right and wrong you keep on contradicting and lying and telling your children fairy tales until you die .......that's why Shiism is stuck in a minority and cannot move on

LOL Edited by Mythbuster1

1- By saying "you" i meant Sunnis. Yazeed Got accepted as a خلیفه wasn't he? So this means sunnis killed Hussain!
2- Being beside Ali doesn't make Shimr Shia. Like عمر, being beside Muhammad, doesn't make him Muslim!
3- About the verse... The verse doesn't say that the two side would be حق! It says peace should be made by enlightenig or something else. A fight, may happen because of جهاله or mistake, like what me and you are doing right now! This vesre is about these kind of fights. But in a high place fights, like between two hazrats(!), it won't be because of جهاله or mistake! It's completely on purpose... It's clear... it's completely logical that when a fight happens, Even between two kids, there are two side of حق و باطل, But the باطل, may be caused of جهاله.
4- About the sermon... First, Ali said "people of sham" not muawia! (If you believe in نهج البلاغه there would be much to say!)

[quote name='Javad' timestamp='1405288104' post='147290']
1- By saying "you" i meant Sunnis. Yazeed Got accepted as a خلیفه wasn't he? So this means sunnis killed Hussain!
2- Being beside Ali doesn't make Shimr Shia. Like عمر, being beside Muhammad, doesn't make him Muslim!
3- About the verse... The verse doesn't say that the two side would be حق! It says peace should be made by enlightenig or something else. A fight, may happen because of جهاله or mistake, like what me and you are doing right now! This vesre is about these kind of fights. But in a high place fights, like between two hazrats(!), it won't be because of جهاله or mistake! It's completely on purpose... It's clear... it's completely logical that when a fight happens, Even between two kids, there are two side of حق و باطل, But the باطل, may be caused of جهاله.
4- About the sermon... First, Ali said "people of sham" not muawia! (If you believe in نهج البلاغه there would be much to say!)
[/quote]

1) YES you did!! Who taught you English? Speak it properly or in this case WRITE it properly!!!
Well if you read history he wasn't accepted but appointed and your ancestors in kufa accepted that also when they enticed imam Hussein ra then ran when they heard yazids forces were coming!!!
They left the imam to die while they hid behind doors so much for allegiance heh
COWARDS
(Just like the Iraqi army 50,000 fled when 1500 rebels of isis came)!!!!
Stripping their clothes and running
COWARDS!!!!

2) so wasn't he shiane Ali?? Those who were with Ali who were they??
That alone shows your stupidness

As for Umar al farukh ra you have been reported you filthy mushrik

As for Umar al farukh ra he smashed your ancestors majoosi religion up to pieces hence the hatred from a Persian donkey like you He Umar ra is MORE MUSLIM then any of your ancestors or marjas or imams PUT TOGETHER ......ALL OF THEM!!!!!

3-4) shows your knowledge of the Quran rafidhi lol
It says IF TWO FACTIONS FIGHT!!!
What were they two factions doing? Hugging each other?
FIGHTING!!!!
Rafidhi mushed up logic too much porkies in your head has turned you into one!!
Don't give me your added reasons of what and what not is a fight when Quran CLEARLY STATES FIGHT
As for intentional then find who WENT to fight and who stayed
It was Ali ra who went to fight not muawiya ra and it weren't over khilafa porkypie RE READ THE SERMON AGAIN!!!!

DUH

As for nahjaul balagha it's your ONLY book on Ali ra it's your Hadith and in that Hadith Ali ra is in agreement with Sunnis that they are MUSLIM and it's to do with death of uthman ra!!!
Wither I believe it or not it agrees with us and AGAINST you!!! Edited by Mythbuster1

This guy tells me on chat that not all Shia are Mushrikeen and that one must not generalize (although I don't) Then he comes here saying that the entire nation killed Husayn and that Ahlul-Sunnah killed al-Husayn.

Iranian education needs some fixing.

[quote name='Hani' timestamp='1405296915' post='147292']
This guy tells me on chat that not all Shia are Mushrikeen and that one must not generalize (although I don't) Then he comes here saying that the entire nation killed Husayn and that Ahlul-Sunnah killed al-Husayn.

[/quote]

Yeah you know why hani bro .........it's taqiya ON in chat ........taqiya OFF in here

Lol

[quote name='Optimus Prime' timestamp='1405276526' post='147255']
[/quote]

They were not the best people. Best of people are the Prophets (AS).
[/quote]
As this topic says, they were the best people of their time (at least).

[quote name='Mythbuster1' timestamp='1405298078' post='147293']
[quote name='Hani' timestamp='1405296915' post='147292']

[/quote]

Yeah you know why hani bro .........it's taqiya ON in chat ........taqiya OFF in here

Lol
[/quote]
What's your description of Shirk?! If I say Sunnis killed Husain, I am mushrik then?!!!!