Khalid-Bin-Waleed

Truth Does Matter: Shia Fabrications Exposed

58 posts in this topic

image003.gif

From shit chat

post-18910-1144145874_thumb.jpg

post-18910-1144146014_thumb.jpg

Edited by MostafaAs-salafi

This is a very important thread, With the help of Muslim members on this board, we are trying to expose Myths that were fabricated by Rafidah/Shia in their fabrication factories of Kufa and Qom. This great deception was initiated to deprive Muslims of their wealth of Role models of self sacrifice, steadfastness, Iman, Taqwa,Above all Brotherhood of Mutual respect. These blessed companions were embodiment of teaching/Sunnah of RasoolAllah[saw]. Rafidah/Shia used Emotional blackmail of love for Family of RasoolAllah[saw] to deviated Muslims and to cultivate hate in the hearts of Muslims for these blessed personalities (May Allah[swt] be please with them all)

NOTE: To view images under this thread guest has to be the member of the board and must be logged on.

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Hz. Hind [ra] Bint Utba Vindicated

Asalaam Alaikum,

We all know we have grown up reading this fairytale of a evil witch eating the human parts, this lady vilified by Persian story writers for over 1000yrs and we Muslims accepted as uncorrupted fact of History with out looking at the facts, and if any one raised even a whimper of protest he/she was put down not by rafidah but by us Muslims for challenging the story that we have accepted as a fact of history and our faith

I ask one question the young generation of Muslims who are more analytical then their fore fathers, Would any one declare a house of his cannibalistic enemy as abode of peace and security?

As reported in Tibari

Hz. Hind Bint Utba[ra] Baite at the Hand of the Prophet[saw]

Hz. Hind[ra] said: "You[saw] are taking pledge from us what you have not taken from men, we are giving it because we agree with you[saw]"

RasoolAllah[saw] Said: " Promise that you will not steal"

Hz. Hind[ra] said: " Other then what I have taken from Abu Sufyan[ra], I did not know it was not permissible for me"

Hz. Abu Sufyan[ra] who present there said:" What ever has reached before today is Halal for you"

RasoolAllah[saw] asked:" Are you Hind bint Utba?"

Hz. Hind[ra]Said:"yes, For give my mistakes of the past and Allah will forgive your mistakes"

RasoolAllah[saw] Said: "Promise you will not do Zina"

Hz. Hind[ra] Said:"Do virtuous women do Zina"

RasoolAllah[saw] Said:" Promise you will not kill your young ones"

Hz. Hind[ra] Said:" We raised them and you killed them at Badr"

Hz. Umar[ra] who standing near by started smiling at this answer.

RasoolAllah[saw] Said:"Promise you will stay from false accusation[bohtaan]"

Hz. Hind[ra] Said:"This is a very undesirable and filthy act"

RasoolAllah[saw] Said:"Promise you will never go against my words"

Hz. Hind[ra] Said:" have we have not come here to follow you in good deeds"

RasoolAllah[saw] asked Hz. Umar[ra] to take the Baite from her,

Then RasoolAllah[saw] Made Dua of Maghfira for Hz. Hind[ra]

Tareekh-e-Tabari, Vol#2, Page#309 (Urdu translation published in Karachi Pakistan)

In any legal system the best evidence is the confession, Inshallah will put forth confession statement of the person who Killed Hz. Hamza [ra]. I request brothers to read it with analytical mind and see if you can discover the truth, which our "Ulema" missed.

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 399:

Narrated Jafar bin 'Amr bin Umaiya:

I went out with 'Ubaidullah bin 'Adi Al-Khaiyar. When we reached Hims (i.e. a town in Syria), 'Ubaidullah bin 'Adi said (to me), "Would you like to see Wahshi so that we may ask him about the killing of Hamza?" I replied, "Yes." Wahshi used to live in Hims. We enquired about him and somebody said to us, "He is that in the shade of his palace, as if he were a full water skin." So we went up to him, and when we were at a short distance from him, we greeted him and he greeted us in return. 'Ubaidullah was wearing his turban and Wahshi could not see except his eyes and feet. 'Ubaidullah said, "O Wahshi! Do you know me?" Wahshi looked at him and then said, "No, by Allah! But I know that 'Adi bin Al-Khiyar married a woman called Um Qital, the daughter of Abu Al-Is, and she delivered a boy for him at Mecca, and I looked for a wet nurse for that child. (Once) I carried that child along with his mother and then I handed him over to her, and your feet resemble that child's feet." Then 'Ubaidullah uncovered his face and said (to Wahshi), "Will you tell us (the story of) the killing of Hamza?" Wahshi replied "Yes, Hamza killed Tuaima bin 'Adi bin Al-Khaiyar at Badr (battle) so my master, Jubair bin Mut'im said to me, 'If you kill Hamza in revenge for my uncle, then you will be set free." When the people set out (for the battle of Uhud) in the year of 'Ainain ..'Ainain is a mountain near the mountain of Uhud, and between it and Uhud there is a valley.. I went out with the people for the battle. When the army aligned for the fight, Siba' came out and said, 'Is there any (Muslim) to accept my challenge to a duel?' Hamza bin 'Abdul Muttalib came out and said, 'O Siba'. O Ibn Um Anmar, the one who circumcises other ladies! Do you challenge Allah and His Apostle?' Then Hamza attacked and killed him, causing him to be non-extant like the bygone yesterday. I hid myself under a rock, and when he (i.e. Hamza) came near me, I threw my spear at him, driving it into his umbilicus so that it came out through his buttocks, causing him to die. When all the people returned to Mecca, I too returned with them. I stayed in (Mecca) till Islam spread in it (i.e. Mecca). Then I left for Taif, and when the people (of Taif) sent their messengers to Allah's Apostle, I was told that the Prophet did not harm the messengers; So I too went out with them till I reached Allah's Apostle. When he saw me, he said, 'Are you Wahshi?' I said, 'Yes.' He said, 'Was it you who killed Hamza?' I replied, 'What happened is what you have been told of.' He said, 'Can you hide your face from me?' So I went out when Allah's Apostle died, and Musailamah Al-Kadhdhab appeared (claiming to be a prophet). I said, 'I will go out to Musailamah so that I may kill him, and make amends for killing Hamza. So I went out with the people (to fight Musailamah and his followers) and then famous events took place concerning that battle. Suddenly I saw a man (i.e. Musailamah) standing near a gap in a wall. He looked like an ash-colored camel and his hair was dishevelled. So I threw my spear at him, driving it into his chest in between his breasts till it passed out through his shoulders, and then an Ansari man attacked him and struck him on the head with a sword. 'Abdullah bin 'Umar said, 'A slave girl on the roof of a house said: Alas! The chief of the believers (i.e. Musailamah) has been killed by a black slave."

Investigators: "we may ask him about the killing of Hamza?"

Investigators confirming the identity of the criminal: "O Wahshi! Do you know me?"

Criminal confirms: "your feet resemble that child's feet."

Investigator:"Will you tell us (the story of) the killing of Hamza?"

Confession statment (Motive behind crime): "Yes, Hamza killed Tuaima bin 'Adi bin Al-Khaiyar at Badr (battle) so my master, Jubair bin Mut'im said to me, 'If you kill Hamza in revenge for my uncle, then you will be set free."

^^ Wahshi[ra] was promised FREEDOM for killing Hz. Hamaza[ra] he does not mention the name of Hz. Hind[ra] let alone getting any prize from her for killing any one

Confession statemnet (act of Killing): "I hid myself under a rock, and when he (i.e. Hamza) came near me, I threw my spear at him, driving it into his umbilicus so that it came out through his buttocks, causing him to die"

^^ Wahshi[ra] admit to killing Hz. Hamza[ra] and is explicit in discribing how he did it

Where about of the criminal after the crime: "When all the people returned to Mecca, I too returned with them"

^^Now this is the most important part of statement, Wahshi[ra] was with the army of the Makkan through out their stay at Uhad, he also returned to Makkah with them, so he must have seen what ever happened at Uhad, The eye witness does not mention any mutilation of the body of Hz. Hamaza[ra] by Hz. Hind[ra].

This confession statement by the murderer of Hz. Hamza[ra] exonerate Hz. Hind[ra] Bint Utba from the crime of Mutilation or canabalism.

http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=8980

I was recently searching through copy of musnad I got with tehqeeq now alhamdulillah so I thought I would use it to look up some old claims I remembered the Rafidha made against the Muslim Sahabiah (ra) and they said:

Shaykh Shu'aib al-Arnaoot in his column of Imam Dhahabi
Edited by Fatah-Momin

Al-Farooq the Great Conversion to Islam

Inshallah I will use this opportunity to expose lies that have been perpetrated by Shia to disillusion innocent Muslims from the noble companions of RasoolAllah[saw], to the extent that Muslim have now given home to these doubts in their hearts and believe these lies to be truth.

Before I continue I must acknowledge Muslim members of this board who have given me time to go back to research, while they take on the task of refuting shia on the board. JazzakAllah Brothers/Sisters.

The Story:

Hz. Umar Al-Farooq[ra] leaves his home frustrated with his sword by his side with intentions to kill RasoolAllah[saw] naouzobillah. According to Alama shibli[shia] the author of book Al-Farooq, writes that Hz. Umar use to beat his female slave ever day for accepting Islam so much so that he use to get tired [Chptr 2 page 29] this Alama who just few pages back writes " as an athlete and wrestler " then continue to write "Umar literally use to jump on to the back of the horse and his seat was so firm that he appeared to be part and parcel of the horse he rode" [chptr 1 page# 26]

Hz. Umar was more than 6.2 feet tall and very broad built, he only lost one match in wrestling and that was to Hz. Khalid Bin Waleed [book-Sword of Allah]. This man who could just lift one stone and squash the head of slave girl like a peanut use to get tired.

Let us continue on his way he met with a member of his family Nu'aim bin Abdullah[ra] who grasped the sensitivity of the situation and informed Hz. Umar[ra] " You should look to your own house first, both your sister Fatima and brother-in-law have accepted Islam", on hearing this Umar[ra] turned toward his sister's house, on entering the house he heard recitation of Quran, he started beating his brother-in-law and on intervention also started to beat his sister senseless, so much so that she started bleeding and shouted " Umar do as you will, you never be able get Islam out of our hearts" Umar[ra] relented and asked to hear the verses of Quran.

[سَبَّحَ للَّهِ مَا فِى السَّمَـوتِ وَالاْرْضِ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ- لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَـوتِ وَالاْرْضِ يُحْىِ وَيُمِيتُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلّ شَىْء قَدِيرٌ- هُوَ الاْوَّلُ وَالاْخِرُ وَالظَّـهِرُ وَالْبَـطِنُ وَهُوَ بِكُلّ شَىْء عَلِيمٌ-]

(57:1. Whatever is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Allah -- and He is the Almighty, All-Wise.) (57:2. His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. It is He Who gives life and causes death; and He is Able to do all things.) (57:3. He is Al-Awwal and Al-Akhir, Az-Zahir and Al-Batin. And He is the All-Knower of everything.)

Every Muslim Alim & Ulema gets on the pulpit and start propogating this incident as it has just happened and trying to prove how heartless Ameerul Momineen Syedna Hz. Umar Al-Farooq[ra] was that he use to beat female slaves, his sister and was ardent enemy of RasoolAllah[saw]. These "Muslim" [sabai] scholars are blind to truth or do not want to tell the truth as they may be Shia under taqeeyah and trying deviate Muslims so they may lead them to sabaite Majoosie faith and filth of lies,Tabarrah, mutah and shirk.

The Surah reported to have been recited in all the "Muslim history Books" is SURAH HADID it was revealed in Medina after Fatah-e-Makkah, this Medani Surah, how could it have been recited in Makkah almost 16 yrs before its revelation.

This is grave matter how these sabaite have penetrated in Muslim Faith and how they are busy dispensing their fabricated lies to such a extent that muslims not only believe them but also defends such blatant sabaite Majoosie fabrications.

Cont: post # 3

According to the following Hadith it is narrated that Hz. Umar[ra] already knew that his brother in law and Sister have accepted Islam.

post-25-1227942305_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Cont: post # 3

post-25-1227942469_thumb.jpg

Surah Hadid was revealed in Medina after the Hijra.

Conversion as reported by Imam Sayuti in his book History of Khalafa

The reports on his acceptance of Islam

Ibn 'Umar narrated that: The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, 'O Allah, strengthen Islam with whoever is more beloved to You of these two men: 'Umar ibn al-Khattab or Abu Jahl ibn Hisham.' This has been narrated from hadith of Ibn Mas'ud and Anas, may Allah be pleased with them.

Ibn 'Abbas related that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, 'O Allah, strengthen Islam by 'Umar ibn al-Khattab especially.' This has been narrated in hadith of Abu Bakr as-Siddiq and Thawban.

'Umar said: I went out to confront the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and found that he had preceded me to the mosque (of Makkah). I stood behind him and he began by reciting Suratu'l-Haqqah. I was astonished by the composition of the Qur'an, so I said, 'By Allah, this is a poet as Quraysh say.' Then he recited, 'It is truly the saying of a noble messenger, and it is not the saying of a poet, how little you believe...' (Qur'an 69: 40) to the end of the ayah, and Islam came about in my heart.

Jabir said: The beginning of 'Umar's Islam was that 'Umar said, 'My sister's time to give birth came to her at night so I went out of the house, and entered the precincts of the Ka'bah. Then the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, came and entered the hijr (the low-walled, semi-circular area to one end of the Ka'bah) and on him there were two rough cloths. He prayed to Allah as much as Allah willed, then he turned away and I heard something I had not heard the like of. He went out and I followed him and he said, "Who is this?" I said, "'Umar." He said, "'Umar, will you not leave me alone, either by night or by day?" I became afraid that he might supplicate against me, so I said, "I witness that there is no god but Allah and that you are the Messenger of Allah." He said, "'Umar, keep it secret." I said, "No, by the One Who sent you with the truth, I will openly declare it just as I openly declared idolatry."' Anas, may Allah be pleased with him, said: 'Umar went out wearing his sword, and a man from Bani Zuhrah met him and said, 'Where do you intend going, 'Umar?' He said, 'I want to kill Muhammad.' He said, 'How will you be safe from Bani Hashim and Bani Zuhrah if you have killed Muhammad?' He said, 'I can only believe that you have converted.' He said, 'Shall I show you something astonishing; your brother-in-law and your sister have converted and abandoned your deen.' 'Umar walked on and came to the two of them while Khabbab was with them. When he heard the sound of 'Umar he hid in the house, and then he ('Umar) entered and said, 'What is this murmur of lowered voices?' They had been reciting Taha. They said, 'Nothing but some conversation which we were holding.' He said, 'Perhaps you two have converted?' His brother-in-law said to him, ''Umar, what if the truth were outside of your deen?' So 'Umar leapt upon him and struck him severely. His sister came to push him away from her husband and he struck her a blow with his hand so that her face bled. Then she said, and she was angry, 'And if the truth were outside of your deen? I witness that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger.' 'Umar said, 'Give me the writing which you have and I will read it,'and 'Umar used to read. His sister said to him, 'You are dirty, and no-one reads it but the purified (so stand and bathe yourself or perform wudu').' He stood and performed wudu', then he took the writing and read Taha until it came to, 'Truly I, I am Allah there is no god except Me, so worship Me and establish the prayer for My remembrance.' (Qur'an 20: 14). 'Umar said, 'Show me the way to Muhammad.' When Khabbab heard the words of 'Umar he came out and said, 'Rejoice, 'Umar! Because I hope that you are the (answer to the) supplication which the Messenger of Allah made for you on the night of Thursday, "O Allah, strengthen Islam with 'Umar ibn al-Khattab or with 'Amr ibn Hisham."' The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was in the lower part of the house which was at the foot of Safa and 'Umar went off until he came to the house, at the door of which were Hamzah, Talhah and others. Hamzah said, 'This is 'Umar; If Allah wants good for him he will become a Muslim; and if He wishes other than that, then killing him will be a little thing for us.' He said: And the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was inside receiving revelation. He came out when 'Umar arrived, took hold of the folds of his clothes and the straps of his sword, and said, 'You won't give up, 'Umar, until Allah visits you with disgrace and punishment like he did al-Walid ibn al-Mughirah.' 'Umar said, 'I witness that there is no god but Allah and that you are the slave of Allah and His Messenger.'

Aslam said: 'Umar said to us, 'I was the most severe of people against the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. Then one hot day at midday I was in one of the pathways of Makkah, and a man met me and said, "I am amazed at you, Ibn al-Khattab. You claim that you are like this and like this, and this matter has entered your own house." I said, "What is that?" He said, "Your sister has become a Muslim." So I went back in a fury and struck the door. Someone said, "Who is it?" I said, "'Umar." They hurried and hid from me. They had been reciting a page which they had and they abandoned it and forgot it. My sister got up to open the door, and I said to her, "Enemy of her own self, have you converted?" I struck her upon the head with something that I had in my hand so that the blood flowed and she cried. She said, "Ibn al-Khattab, whatever you are going to do, then do it, for I have converted." I entered and sat down on the couch. Then I glanced at the page and said, "What is this? Give it to me." She said, "You are not one of its people, you don't clean yourself after intercourse, and this is a writing which none touches except for those who have purified themselves." But I wouldn't give up until she gave it to me. I opened it and there in it was, "In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate." When I passed by one of the names of Allah, exalted is He, I became afraid of it and I put down the page. Then I came back to myself and picked up the page and there in it was, "There glorifies Allah that which is in the heavens and the earth," and I became afraid. I read up until, "believe in Allah and His messenger!" (Qur'an 57: 1-7) and so I said, "I witness that there is no god but Allah," and so they all came out to me hastily, saying, "Allahu Akbar!" and said, "Rejoice! Because the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, supplicated on Monday and said, 'O Allah strengthen Your deen with whoever is the more beloved of the two men to You, either Abu Jahl ibn Hisham or 'Umar.'" They directed me to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, in a house at the foot of As-Safa, and I went to it and knocked on the door. They said, "Who is it?" I said, "Ibn al-Khattab." They knew my severity against the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, so nobody moved to open the door until he said, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "Open it for him." They opened it for me, two men grabbed hold of me by the upper arms and brought me to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, who said, "Leave him alone." Then he grabbed me by my shirt and dragged me forcibly towards him and said, "Accept Islam, Ibn al-Khattab. O Allah guide him," and I bore witness and the Muslims said, "Allahu Akbar!" so loudly that it was heard in the valleys of Makkah.

They had been concealing themselves. I did not wish to see a man striking and being struck but that I experienced it myself and none of that touched me. I went to my uncle Abu Jahl ibn Hisham, who was one of the nobility, and knocked on his door. He said, "Who is it?" I said, "Ibn al-Khattab, and I have converted." He said, "Don't do it," and slammed the door on me. I said, "This isn't anything," and went to one of the great ones of Quraysh, called out to him and he came out to me. I said to him the same as I had said to my uncle, he said to me the same as my uncle had said to me, went in and slammed the door on me. I said, "This isn't anything, the Muslims are being struck and I am not being struck." A man said to me, "Would you like your acceptance of Islam to be known?" I said, "Yes." He said, "When people are seated in the hijr go to so-and-so, a man who cannot possibly conceal a secret, and say to him, just between yourself and him, 'I have converted,' for it is very rarely that he has ever concealed a secret." I went and people had already gathered in the hijr. I said, just between me and him, "I have converted." He said, "Did you really do that?" I said, "Yes." He cried at the top of his voice, "Ibn al-Khattab has converted." They ran up to me; I was hitting them, they were hitting me and people gathered around me. Then my uncle said, "What is this group?" Someone said, "'Umar has converted." He stood upon the hijr and indicated with the palm of his hand, "I have helped the son of my sister." They dispersed from around me. I did not want to have seen any of the Muslims being struck and striking without seeing it myself, so I said, "This which has happened to me is nothing." I went to my uncle and said, "Your help is returned to you," and I continued to hit and be hit until Allah strengthened Islam.'

Ibn 'Abbas, may Allah be pleased with both of them, said: I asked 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, 'For what reason were you called Al-Faruq?' He said, 'Hamzah accepted Islam three days before me. I went to the mosque, and Abu Jahl hurried up to abuse the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and Hamzah was told about it. He took his bow and came to the mosque, up to the circle of Quraysh in which Abu Jahl was. He leant upon his bow facing Abu Jahl and looked at him, and Abu Jahl recognised the mischief in his face, and said, "What is wrong with you, Abu 'Umarah?" He raised his bow and with it struck one of the veins in his neck, cutting it so that blood flowed. Quraysh rectified that from fear of mischief and trouble.' He said, 'The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was concealed in the house of Al-Arqam al-Makhzumi so Hamzah went off and accepted Islam. I went out three days after him and there was so-and-so son of so-and-so al-Makhzumi, and I said to him, "Do you yearn to get out of the deen of your ancestors and follow the deen of Muhammad?" He said, "If I did, then one who has much greater right upon you has also done it." I said, "Who is he?" He said, "Your sister and your brother in-law." I went off, found the door locked and heard the murmur of lowered voices. Then the door was opened for me. I entered and said, "What is this I hear with you?" They said, "You didn't hear anything," and the conversation continued between us until I took hold of my brother in-law's head and hit him, making him bleed. My sister stood up to me and took hold of my head and said, "That has happened despite you." I was ashamed when I saw the blood, so I sat down and said, "Show me this writing." My sister said, "No-one touches it except for the purified. If you are truthful then get up and bathe yourself." I got up and bathed myself, then I returned and sat down. They brought me a page in which was, "In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate." I said, "Wholesome and pure names!" "Taha. We have not revealed the Qur'an to you for you to grieve, ..." up to His words, "... His are the most beautiful names." (Qur'an 1-8). It became a great matter in my heart and I said, "From this Quraysh have fled!" I accepted Islam and said, "Where is the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace?" She said, "He is in the house of al-Arqam." I went to the house and knocked on the door. The people gathered and Hamzah said to them, "What is wrong with you." They said, "'Umar." He said, "And if it is 'Umar? Open the door for him. If he has accepted, then we will accept that from him, and if he turns his back, we will kill him." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, heard that and came out. I pronounced the shahadah and the people of the house said, "Allahu Akbar!" in such a way that the people of Makkah heard it. I said, "Messenger of Allah, are we not upon the truth?" He said, "Of course." I said, "Why do we conceal it?" We went out in two ranks, in one of which I was and in the other Hamzah, until we entered the mosque, and Quraysh looked at me and at Hamzah. There came upon them gloom and depression the like of which had never before come upon them. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, named me on that day "al-Faruq" because Islam had been shown openly and a separation made between the truth and falsehood.'

Dhakwan said: I said to 'A'ishah, 'Who named 'Umar "al-Faruq"?' She said, 'The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.' Ibn 'Abbas, may Allah be pleased with them both, said: When 'Umar accepted Islam, then Jibril descended and said, 'Muhammad, the inhabitants of heaven rejoice in 'Umar's acceptance of Islam." Ibn 'Abbas, may Allah be pleased with them both, said: When 'Umar accepted Islam, the idolators said, 'The people have been split in half from us today,' and Allah revealed, 'O Prophet, Allah is enough for you; and whoever follows you of the believers.' (Qur'an 8: 64).

Ibn Mas'ud, may Allah be pleased with him, said: We did not cease to become mighty since the acceptance of Islam by 'Umar.

Ibn Mas'ud, may Allah be pleased with him, said: The Islam of 'Umar was an opening, his emigration was a help and his imamate was a mercy. I saw us unable to pray towards the House until 'Umar accepted Islam. When 'Umar accepted Islam, he fought them until they left us alone and we prayed.

Hudhayfah said: When 'Umar accepted Islam, Islam was like the man advancing towards you, only increasing in nearness. When 'Umar was killed, Islam was like the man backing away from you, only increasing in distance.

Ibn 'Abbas, may Allah be pleased with them both, said: The first man to be open about Islam was 'Umar ibn al-Khattab.

Suhaib said: When 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, accepted Islam, he was open about it, invited people to it openly; we sat around the House in circles, we made circuits around the House, we took our rights from whoever was tough with us, and we retaliated against him for some of what he brought us.

Aslam the freed slave of 'Umar said: 'Umar accepted Islam in Dhu'l-Hijjah of the sixth year of prophethood while he was twenty-six years old.

If any one has evidence to the contrary from the books of Al-Bukhari or Muslim please post here.

Allah o Allam

Edited by Fatah-Momin

"Khaiber" a Fort or not a Fort

This is also one of the exaggeration of Islamic History which has been propogated sos much so that now it has become an undeniable truth and a sin to question it in any way, shape or form.

Let us collect some facts here:

1. There was no fort named Khaiber

2. 8/9 forts in the area known as Khaiber.

3. This expidition was a Gazwa [battles in Which RasoolAllah(saw) Participated]

4. RasoolAllah[saw] was in command of the expidition

5. Hz. Ali[ra] was given flag during a battle for one fort only[Arabic text of Hadith required]

6. The battle for the this fort was fought out side the fort, there was no seig.

a. RasoolAllah[saw] appointed Saba Bin Arfata Ghafari[ra] as head of Medina in his[saw] absence

b. RasoolAllah[saw] was accompanied by 1400 companions[ra] almost all of them were those who took pledge under the tree at Hudaibiyah.

c. Year 7th Hijra month of Muharram

d. Khyber located almost 100 miles north of Medina

e. Number of forts in Khyber eight, namely Hazan Naam, Hazan Saab bin Maaz, Hazan Kila Zubair, Hazan Aabi, Hazan Nazra, Hazan Kamooz (belonged to tribe Banu Nazeer, family of Abul Haqeeq), Hazan Wati, Hazan Salalam.

f: The first encounter happened in the area known as Natah which had five forts.

g: It was important to take fort known as Naam as it first in line and at strategic location, this fort was manned by elite Jewish fighters lead by Marheb

h: When Muslim army arrived it was night time RasoolAllah[saw] ordered camp to be established, RasoolAllah[saw] declared that he[saw] will hand over the flag to the person who loved Allah and His prophet and Allah and His prophet loves him. Next day as all the companions were waiting , RasoolAllah[saw] asked for Ali[ra] to be brought to him, he was told that Ali[ra] was not feeling well, RasoolAllah[saw] insisted that Ali be brought and he[saw] applied his saliva in Ali's eyes, he immediatly felt better, RasoolAllah[saw] handed over a white flag to Hz. Ali[ra] and army was ordered to attack.

^

^ ^Tibari in Vol 2, page# 274/275/276.[published in Karachi, Pakistan]

RasoolAllah[saw] had headache immediately on arriving in the area and as usual he[saw] went inside his camp and did not come out, meanwhile Hz. Abu Bakr[ra] attacked the fort and retreated without any success, the next day Hz. Umar[ra] attacked and he too had to retreat.[on one page it is mentioned that RasoolAllah(saw) gave flag to both these companions] On third day RasoolAllah came out of his tent and said that He[sa] will the flag to the one who loves Allah and his prophet and Allah and His prophet loves him, RasoolAllah handed over the flag to Hz. Ali[ra] and ordered him to attack the fort.

Tibari on page 247 repost that when Mahreb came out and anounced his challenge, Muhammad bin Muslama[ra] asked permission from RasoolAllah[saw] to answer Mahreb, Mahreb took the first swing which deflected by Muhammad[ra] and he Killed Mahreb with his first strike.

Then Mahreb brother came out he was killed hz. Zubair bin Alawan[ra]

Maulana Safi Ur Rehman Mubarakpuri in his book Sealed Nectar Page# 497 to 501, mention the incident, and says that no attack took place before Hz. Ali[ra] was handed the flag. This invention of Rafidah/Shia is Tabarah on the blessed companions[ra] to prove them failure and to raise the status of Hz. Ali[ra]. The first person to answer the challenge of Marheb was Amir[ra], Mubarakpuri quote the following Hadith in his book.

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 509:

." So when the army files were arranged in rows (for the clash), 'Amir's sword was short and he aimed at the leg of a Jew [Mahreb] to strike it, but the sharp blade of the sword returned to him and injured his own knee, and that caused him to die.

Comment In any case it was not Hz. Ali[ra] who was first to answer or kill Mahreb or his brother. If Hz. Ali[ra] was in charge of the attack why would Muhammad Bin Muslama[ra] ask permission from RasoolAllah[saw]

i: Fort Hazan Saab Bin Maaz was much larger and stronger fort, for this battle RasoolAllah[saw] handed over the leadership of the force to Hz. Hubab Bin Manzar Ansari[ra], there was a pitched battle and before the end of the day Muslims took the fort.

j: HAZAN KILA ZUBAIR: After being defeated and pushed out of fort Naam and Saab, the Jews were forced to retreat yet to another fort named Kila Zubair, it was a major fort situated on top of the hill. Road leading up to it was narrow and winding, it was not possible for cavalry to attack and it also too dangerous for an all out attack, as it exposed foot soldiers to direct line of fire of arrows. So RasoolAllah[saw] laid siege of the fort, on the third day he[saw] was approached by a Jew who addressed him as "abu Qasim" and informed him[saw] that fort is well fortified and there was only one way to force a surrender, the Jew continued and informed RasoolAllah[saw] that during the night Jews from the fort use secret tunnel to get to the water stream outside the fort and if the access was cut off the fort would fall.

RasoolAllah[saw] took immediate action and posted a contingent of soldier on all the access, cutting off the water supply. Jew from the fort were forced to come out and fight after a pitched battle Jews were yet again forced to retreat to another fort.

k: FORT HAZAN AABI:- The fourth fort in the series, after being forced to retreat to this fort, Jews started to come out one by one and challenge Muslims. The second Jew was killed by a famous Ansar Hz. Abu Jaana Saamak Bin Kharsha, this companion was famous for wearing red band on his head, to declare that he is ready to fight till death, immediately after killing the Jew he rushed into the open gate of the fort and was followed by Muslim army, a pitched battle took place and once again Jews were forced retreat yet to another fort named Nazra

l:HAZAN NAZRA:- This was the largest and the strongest of the forts, Jews had their women and children hidden here, after been forced in to this fort, Jews put up the toughest resistance here, after multiple attempts, Muslims were not able to penetrate the defences. RoosalAllah[saw] was himself commanding the Muslim force, Muslims were facing continuous barrage of arrows, so he[saw] ordered catapults to be brought forward and the fort was attacked with huge stone, damaging the outer defences of the fort. A general attack was announced and after the stiff battle Jews were defeated. Jews once again retreated this time to the other half of Khyber.

1. Khyber had ten (10) forts.

2. Nine (9) of them were conquered by different Companions of Prophet including Siddeeq-e-Akbar , Farooq-e-Azam , Zubair bin 'Awam , Muhammad bin Muslamah , Sa'd bin Ibadah and Khubab bin Manzar specially.

3. When fort "Qamoos" was seized the Prophet came to suffer from a headache, he didn't attend this battle himself, though all other battles (of the other forts) were commanded by the Prophet .

4. At the time of attack on Qamoos, the commander was Hadhrat 'Umar (Tabqaat by Ibn Sa'd).

5. The tradition was that in Ghazwas, the Prophet commanded the army and the flag ('alam) gave to others.

6. In Saryas, the Prophet gave one the command of army and the flag ('alam) to others (see all the books of seerat-e-Nabi).

7. In all the Ghazwas there was never a Single flag ('alam) but at least 3 of them. One of Muhajireen and two of Ansar (Aus and Khizrij).

8. In Arabic <'Alam> is the big Flag which is mounted near to the Commander of the Army. Other platoons are given small flags which are not called 'Alam in arabic, but they are called "Raayah".

9. By chance all the hadiths which state about the Prophet's giving 'Ali the flag at the battle of Qamoos (a fight of the Battle of Khayber), use the word "RAYAH".

The Jews were prepared to the hilt to go out and attack Madinah. Meanwhile, Rasulullah (peace and blessing be upon him)'s strategy with the advice of the Sahaba (R.A.) was to attack the Jews in their own stronghold. In Muharram 7 A.H. 1600 Muslims left Madinah and made camp at Rajee, which was a strategic position between the Jews and the Banu Ghataffaan. Some Muslim women also accompanied the Sahaba (R.A.) to render assistance to the sick and wounded. Among them was Hazrat Umme Salma (R.A.). For the first time an Islamic standard banner was introduced with three flags. One flag was prepared from the shawl of Hazrat Ayesha bint Abu Bakr (R.A.) and this was entrusted to Hazrat Ali ibn Abu Talib (R.A.).

The first encounter the Muslim faced was with Banu Ghatafaan. When they saw the Muslims, they changed their minds and fled into their territory leaving the Jews to fight their own battle

http://www.inter-islam.org/Seerah/ThefallofKhaibarL2P1.html

If the status one can be raised for holding a flag of RasoolAllah[saw] Just imagine the status of our Pak Damaan Mother of believers[ra] whose shawl [Damaan] was used to make the same flag. ALLAH AKBAR

Who Was at the Funeral

Modern Shia propagandist backed by Iranian funds, are busy trying to defame the blessed companions[ra] especially Ameerul Momineen Syedna Hz. Abu Bakr Al-Siddique, Al-Attique[ra] and Ameerul Momineen Syedna Hz. Umer Bin Al-Khatab Al-Farooq[ra] Destroyer of Roman and Persian Empies, May Allah [swt] be pleased with them.

Inshallah I will translate some of Shia text from shia books, if there are grammatical mistakes please point to it so I can correct the mistakes.

The First accusation that Shia throw at the blessed companion Ameerul Momineen Syedna Hz. Abu Bakr[ra], is his leaving the funeral of Noble Prophet[saw].

The Prophet breathes his Last:

When the pangs of death started,

4:43 revealed as Hz. Ali[ra] misread aya during Salah while under influence of Alcohol.

Salam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

Allah Taala said in the Quran:

ا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَقْرَبُواْ الصَّلاَةَ وَأَنتُمْ سُكَارَى حَتَّىَ تَعْلَمُواْ مَا تَقُولُونَ وَلاَ جُنُبًا إِلاَّ عَابِرِي سَبِيلٍ حَتَّىَ تَغْتَسِلُواْ وَإِن كُنتُم مَّرْضَى أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَاء أَحَدٌ مِّنكُم مِّن الْغَآئِطِ أَوْ لاَمَسْتُمُ النِّسَاء فَلَمْ تَجِدُواْ مَاء فَتَيَمَّمُواْ صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا فَامْسَحُواْ بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ عَفُوًّا غَفُورًا {43}

[shakir 4:43] O you who believe! do not go near prayer when you are Intoxicated until you know (well) what you say, nor when you are under an obligation to perform a bath-- unless (you are) travelling on the road-- until you have washed yourselves; and if you are sick, or on a journey, or one of you come from the privy or you have touched the women, and you cannot find water, betake yourselves to pure earth, then wipe your faces and your hands; surely Allah is Pardoning, Forgiving.

Jalal-ad-deen as-Suyoote in his commentary "Durr-al-mansur" said:

أخرج عبد بن حميد وأبو داود والترمذي وحسنه والنسائي وابن جرير وابن المنذر وابن أبي حاتم والنحاس والحاكم وصححه عن علي بن أبي طالب قال‏:‏ صنع لنا عبد الرحمن بن عوف طعاما، فدعانا وسقانا من الخمر، فأخذت الخمر منا وحضرت الصلاة، فقدموني فقرأت‏:‏ قل يا أيها الكافرون لا أعبد ما تعبدون، ونحن نعبد ما تعبدون، فأنزل الله ‏{‏يا أيها الذين آمنوا لا تقربوا الصلاة وأنتم سكارى حتى تعلموا ما تقولون‏}‏‏.‏

"It was narrated by Abd ibn Khumayd, Abu Dawud, Tirmizi, which said hadeeth is good, Nasai, ibn Jareer, ibn Munzeer, ibn Abe Khateem, Nukhaas, Hakeem that said hadeeth is saheeh, from Ali ibn Abe Talib, that he said: "Abdur-Rahman bin `Awf made some food to which he invited us and served some alcohol to drink. When we became intoxicated, and the time for prayer came, they put me to lead them in prayer. I recited `Say, `O disbelievers! I do not worship that which you worship, but we worship that which you worship [refer to the correct wording of the Surah: 109].''' Allah then revealed,

[يَـأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ لاَ تَقْرَبُواْ الصَّلَوةَ وَأَنتُمْ سُكَـرَى حَتَّى تَعْلَمُواْ مَا تَقُولُونَ]

(O you who believe! Do not approach Salah when you are in a drunken state until you know what you are saying). ''

Suyoote also said:

وأخرج ابن جرير وابن المنذر عن علي أنه كان هو وعبد الرحمن ورجل آخر شربوا الخمر، فصلى بهم عبد الرحمن فقرأ ‏(‏قل يا أيها الكافرون‏)‏ ‏(‏الكافرون الآية 1‏)‏ فخلط فيها فنزلت ‏{‏ولا تقربوا الصلاة وأنتم سكارى‏}‏‏.

"It was narrated by ibn Jareer, ibn Munzeer from Ali, that he, Abdurrahman ibn Owf and other man drunk wine, and Abdurrahman lead them in pray and when he recited "O disbelievers!" he made mistake and it was revealed (O you who believe! Do not approach Salah when you are in a drunken state until you know what you are saying).

وأخرج ابن المنذر عن عكرمة في الآية قال‏:‏ نزلت في أبي بكر، وعمر، وعلي، وعبد الرحمن بن عوف، وسعد، صنع علي لهم طعاما وشرابا، فأكلوا وشربوا، ثم صلى علي بهم المغرب، فقرأ ‏(‏قل يا أيها الكافرون‏)‏ ‏(‏الكافرون الآية 1‏)‏ حتى خاتمتها فقال‏:‏ ليس لي دين وليس لكم دين‏.‏ فنزلت ‏{‏لا تقربوا الصلاة وأنتم سكارى‏}‏‏.‏

"Narrated ibn Munzeer from Ikrima that said about this verse: It was revealed about Abu Bakr, Umar, Ali, Abdurrahman ibn Owf, Sad. Ali made some food and drink for them. They eat and drunk, then Ali lead them in magreeb (till the end).

Well, what can we say here?

1) It is established per any from these two opinions that Ali (r.a) drunk wine during the period it wasn't prohibited. I am not talking about third opinion, because narration is traced back to Ikrima, it's mean mursal, and also there is no mentioned there that they drunk wine.

2) I have a question to all those rawafidh and shia that use to attack sheikhul-islam, because he narrated this story.

Tell us do u think that Suyoote, ibn Jareer, ibn Munzeer, Nasai (author of Khasais), Abu Dawud, Hakeem (that narrated a lot of fadhail of ahlelbayt), Tirmizi, ibn Jareer ibn Abe Khateem and all those ulamah who narrated this story WERE NAWASEEB? If yes, then we shouldn't even to talk with you. If not, then stop attack ibn Taymiya due to he narrated this also.

PS. Corrections to translation wellcomed.

Let me support this commentary with narrations, and brief info on each narrator.

This one from Tirmizi:

3026 - حدثنا عبد بن حميد حدثنا عبد الرحمن بن سعد عن أبي جعفر الرازي عن عطاء بن السائب عن أبي عبد الرحمن السلمي عن علي بن أبي طالب قال : صنع لنا عبد الرحمن بن عوف طعاما فدعانا وسقانا من الخمر فأخذت الخمر منا وحضرت الصلاة فقدموني فقرأت قل أيها الكافرون لا أعبد ما تعبدون ونحن نعبد ما تعبدون قال فأنزل الله تعالى { يا أيها الذين آمنوا لا تقربوا الصلاة وأنتم سكارى حتى تعلموا ما تقولون }

قال أبو عيسى هذا حديث حسن صحيح غريب

قال الشيخ الألباني : صحيح

1) Ali ibn Abe Taleeb (r.a)

2) Abu Abdurrahman Sulami. That's Abdullah ibn Hubayb ibn Rabea. Nasai, Ijle said he was thiqat. Shabe confirmed that he heard from Ali ibn Abe Taleeb. And it was narrated from Ata ibn Sayeeb (next narrator in chain), that they entered Abu Abdurrahman when he was ill. (وقال عطاء بن السائب دخلنا على أبي عبد الرحمن السلمي في مرضه الذي مات ) (Tahzeeb al-kamal Mizzi #3222)

3) Ata ibn Saeeb. Saduq that get confused in the end of his life (taqreeb). Imam Ahmad said about him: thiqat, thiqat. Pious man (Tahzeeb al kamal Mizzi #3934).

4) Abu Jafar ar-Razi. That's Isa ibn Abu Isa. Yahya ibn Main, Ali ibn Madeene, Muhammad ibn Abdullah ibn Ammar al-Mawsoole, Abu Khateem, ibn Sad said he was thiqat. Abu Zurah noticed that he erred a lot. Ahmad, Nasai said he wasn't strong. Ibn Ade said: i hope he's not bad. Ibn Khirash said: he was saduq with bad memory (Tahzeeb al-kamal #7284).

5) Abdurrahman ibn Sad. That should be Abdurrahman ibn Abdullah ibn Sad ibn Uthman ad-Dashtake. Ibn Main said he wasn't bad. (Tahzeeb al-kamal #3867).

6) Abd ibn Khumayd. Famous muhadeeth. This alim narrated this hadeeth in his "Mosnad":

82 - أخبرنا عبد الرحمن بن سعد قال أنا أبو جعفر الرازي عن عطاء بن السائب عن أبي عبد الرحمن السلمي عن علي بن أبي طالب قال : صنع لنا عبد الرحمن بن عوف طعاما فدعانا وسقانا من الخمر فأخذت الخمر منا وحضرت الصلاة فقدموني فقرأت قل يا أيها الكافرون لا أعبد ما تعبدون ونحن نعبد ما تعبدون قال فأنزل الله عز و جل يا أيها الذين آمنوا لا تقربوا الصلاة وأنتم سكارى حتى تعلموا ما تقولون

Abu Isa Tirmizi said this is hasan-saheeh-gareeb hadeeth. Albani said it's saheeh.

PS. Corrections wellcomed.

Imam Abu Dawud narrated this hadeeth in his "Sunnan":

3671 - حدثنا مسدد قال ثنا يحيى عن سفيان قال ثنا عطاء بن السائب عن أبي عبد الرحمن السلمي عن علي بن أبي طالب [ عليه السلام ]

: أن رجلا من الأنصار دعاه وعبد الرحمن بن عوف فسقاهما قبل أن تحرم الخمر فأمهم علي في المغرب فقرأ { قل يا أيها الكافرون } فخلط فيها فنزلت { لاتقربوا الصلاة وأنتم سكارى حتى تعلموا ما تقولون } .

قال الشيخ الألباني : صحيح

Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib:

A man of the Ansar called him and AbdurRahman ibn Awf and supplied them wine before it was prohibited. Ali then led them in the evening prayer, and he recited; "Say: O ye who reject faith." He was confused in it. Then the following verse came down: "O ye who believe! approach not prayers with a mind befogged until you can understand all that ye say.

1) Sayidina Ali (r.a).

2) Abu Abdurrahman Sulami (see previous post).

3) Ata ibn Sayeeb. The one and only objection that could be rised against this narration is the fact that Ata get confused in the end of his life. But, here this hadeeth narrated from Ata by Sufyan.

Mizzi in "Tahzeeb al-kamal" in the bio of Ata, said:

وقال علي بن المديني عن يحيى بن سعيد القطان ما سمعت أحدا من الناس يقول في عطاء بن السائب شيئا قط في حديثه القديم وما حدث سفيان وشعبة عن عطاء بن السائب صحيح إلا حديثين كان شعبة يقول سمعتهما بأخرة عن زاذان

"Ali ibn Madene said, that Yahya ibn Sayeed al-Qatan said: I didn't hear single man who said anything about old narrations of Ata.
And what was narrated from him by Sufyan and Shubah is saheeh
, except two ahadeeth. Shubah said that he heard them in the end from Zazaan".

وقال أبو طالب عن أحمد بن حنبل من سمع منه قديما كان صحيحا ومن سمع منه حديثا لم يكن بشيء سمع منه قديما شعبة وسفيان وسمع منه حديثا جرير وخالد بن عبد الله وإسماعيل وعلي بن عاصم

Abu Taleeb said, that Ahmad ibn Hanbal said: the one that heard from him long ago (his ahadeeth) is saheeh, and the one who heard from him lately (his ahadeeth) is nothing. Shubah and Sufyan heard from him long time ago, and Jareer, Khaleed ibn Abdullah, Ismayeel, Ali ibn Aseem heard from him lately".

So, here we have clear authentication of chain Ata=Sufyan, from imam Ahmad and Yahya al-Qattan.

4) Sufyan famous imam.

5) Yahya. That should be Yahya ibn Sayeed al-Qattan. Imam, muhadeth.

6) Musaddad ibn Musarhad, Abul Hasan al-Basre. Ibn Muin, Nasai, Ijle said he was thiqat (tahzeeb al kamal #5899)

Same narration was transmitted by imam al-Bazzar in his "Musnad" and noticed that chain is connected.

598:حديث رقم

حدثنا أحمد بن محمد بن سعيد الأنماطي قال : نا عبد الرحمن بن عبد الله بن سعد الدشتكي ، قال : نا أبو جعفر الرازي عن عطاء بن السائب . عن أبي عبد الرحمن عن علي رضي الله عنه ، قال : : (صنع لنا عبد الرحمن بن عوف طعاما . فدعانا فأكلنا وشربنا من الخمر فلما أخذت الخمر فينا وحضرت الصلاة أمروا رجلا فصلى بهم فقرأ قل يا أيها الكافرون* لا أعبد ما تعبدون ، ولكن نعبد ما تعبدون يعني فخلط في قراءته فأنزل اللهيا أيها الذين آمنوا لا تقربوا الصلاة وأنتم سكارى حتى تعلموا ما تقولون .

وهذا الحديث لا نعلمه يروى عن علي رضي الله عنه متصل الإسناد إلا من حديث عطاء بن السائب عن أبي عبد الرحمن ، وإنما كان ذلك قبل أن تحرم الخمر فحرمت من أجل ذلك .).

Chain of this narration is almost the same like the chain of imam Tirmizi, difference only in the end. The last narrator here not Abd ibn Khumayd like in hadeeth of Tirmizi, but here is Ahmad ibn Mohammad ibn Sayed al-Anmaate.

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Hz. Hassan[ra] and Hussein[ra] were younger then their Sister Umme Khulthoom[ra]

No Shia can deny this incident, it has been reported by two founding fahters of Shia beliefs Al-Qummi and Majlisi. No matter what ever the content or who ever the narrators are, no one can deny the authenticity of this incident. Similar has been reported in Muslim sources also.

This incident in it self is not the crux of my thread it something that has been reported innocently and may be the first ever truth reported by Shia authourity on belief [aqaid]. Brother know that I always look for historical facts as I am history buff and not of fairy tales, there is a saying in Urdu "firaun kay Ghar Musa paala" [Musa was raised by firaun home] it means good things can come out of bad enviroment. So sometime we do find truth hidden in these Shia fairytales. This been said let us look into this text and what it exposes>>>>>>>>>

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Here is the story of birth of Hz. Hussein as reported by Shia scholar, this story is authenticated in almost each and every shia book by each and every shia scholar/ayatoolah. Even many so called Muslim scholar have harping this story. We will now use this story to refute shia belief and faith and expose the lies that shia have been propagating for centuries.

post-25-1246233136_thumb.jpg

post-25-1246233169_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fatah-Momin