Khalid-Bin-Waleed

Truth Does Matter: Shia Fabrications Exposed

58 posts in this topic

14 Stars, Page 212

Please do not forget that I am just posting from authentic shia books, I have not used an source so far to which shia can object or rule as "Muslim source". This story very clearly mentions a name of a blessed female Sahabia [companions] anut of RasoolAllah[saw] namely Hz. Umme alfazal bint Haris[ra] she was wife of Uncle of RasoolAllah[saw] Hz. Abbas Ibn Abdul Mutalib[ra]. The Shia fairy tale goes as:

"One nite Umme Al fazal Bint Haris[ra] saw a dream that a part of body of RasoolAllah[saw] was placed in her lap, she got frightened and ran to see RasoolAllah[saw], and said that she has seen a very bad dream. RasoolAllah[saw] heard the dream and started to smile and said this is very good sign, soon a child will born from the body of Fatima and you will raise him. There was especial period of hamal[pregnancy] of six month. On 3rd of Shabaan 4 AH in Medina Munawara, from the body of his mother, he came into the lap of his mother."[shawahid al-Nabuate page#13, Anwaar husseinia vol. 3 page43, with reference to Al-Safi page 298]

Umme al-Fazal Bint Haris[ra] was wife of Hz. Abbas Ibn Abdl Mutalib[ra] uncle of RasoolAllah, who fought against Muslims at Badr and was taken prisoner, brought to Medina and released by RasoolAllah[saw], He went to Makkah stayed there and immigrated to Medina with his wife Umme Al-Fazal Bint Haris[ra] after fall of Makkah. Then how could she be in Medina Munawara, where she dreamt and ran to RasoolAllah[saw] and narrated the whole to RasoolAllah[saw] in Medina.

So if Hz. Hussein[ra] was raised by the wife of Hz. Abbas[ra] then Hz. Hussein would have been only a year old when RasoolAllah[saw] passed away, and as the time line goes in the story, Hz. Hassan[ra] was born 6 month and fifty night earlier, it adds upto seven months and ten days. So according to shia historian the age of brothers[ra] was Hz. Hassan[ra] 1yr 7 months and 10 days. Hz Hussein[ra] was almost a years old.

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Here are some image that proves that Hz. Abbas[ra] fought against Muslims at Badr and were taken captive.

post-25-1246239096_thumb.jpg

On this page it clearly state that Hz. Abbas and Hz. Aqeel [ra] were captured and brought to Medina

post-25-1246239506_thumb.jpg

Same is stated in history to tibari

post-25-1246239609_thumb.jpg

Here is also says that Hz. Abbas and Hz. Aqeel[ra] were brought to Medina as prisnors.

post-25-1246239761_thumb.jpg

Allah-o-Allam

Edited by Fatah-Momin

In Shia most authentic book 14Stars Page#181

Historians[?] narrates that one day Abu Sufyan came to Imam Ali[as] and said please impose on RasoolAllah[saw] to write an agreement which will help me succeed in my plans, Imam replied what has been said by An Hazrat can not be changed. So Abu Sufyan approached 14 month old Imam Hassan to intercede on his behalf, Imam Hassan walked over and pulled the beard of Abu Sufyan and said to recite Shahada. [Manaqib Ahley Abi Talib Vol.4 page 46]

Date of birth of Imam Hassan is 15 Ramadan 3AH [shia source]

According to date of brith of Imam Hassan this incident occured in 11 month Dhil-Q'ada of Hijra calender in 4th AH. [ Imam was 14 months old]

* Battle of Uhad 3 Shawal 3rd. AH

* Battle of Khandaq 2nd, 4th or 9th of Shawwal 5 AH, March 627 A.D.[shia source]

http://www.ziaraat.com/events/aqad/aqad.php

At the time of battle at Uhud Imam Hassan was only 18 days old according to shia calculations, according to shia history there was bad blood between Banu Ummayah and RasoolAllah[saw] as according to shia mythology Hz. Hind[ra] cut open the chest of Hz. Hamza[ra] and chewed his liver, this hurt RasoolAllah[saw] very much. Till treaty of Huddabiyah there was no further contact, after the Kufar of Makkah violated the agreement, and were under threat of being attacked by Muslims they sent Hz. Abu Sufyan[ra] to Medina 8th AH, that is when he met many companions[ra] including Hz. Ali[ra] to get treaty reinstated.

post-25-1251228651_thumb.jpg

post-25-1251228687_thumb.jpg

This is very important evidence from Shia source that Hz. Hassan[ra] was much younger then what shia report, but then these Shia slip here and there. Due to extensive propoganda by Shia, no Muslim ever dispute these claim. With this new evidence we date the period/year it happened, and once again the undoing of Shia lies is Banu Ummayah.

It is common knowledge that Hz. Abu Sufyan[ra] visited Medina in 8AH to get the agreement of Hudaibiyah reinstated, among many other companions[ra] he also met Hz. Ali[ra] at his home. If shia wants us to accept this "incident" then they have to accept that Hz. Hassan [ra] was born in 7AH, and any thing that Shia claim prior to 7AH regarding Imam Hassan are all lies..

We have now proved from Shia source that Hz. Hassan[ra] was younger than his sister.

Allah-o-Allam

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Imam say Shia are Kharjiees

Also in al-Kafi, Hashim ibne al-Barld (Sahib al-Barid) said: "Muhammad ibne Muslim, Abul Khattab, and I were together in one place. Abul Khattab asked, "What is your belief regarding one who doesn't know the affair of Imamate?" I said, "In my view he or she is a unbeliever. "Abul Khattab said, "As long as the evidence is not complete for him or her, he or she is not a unbeliever; if the evidence is complete and still he or she doesn't recognize it, then he or she is an unbeliever. " Muhammad ibne Muslim said, "Glory be to God! If he or she doesn't recognize the Imam and doesn't show obstinacy or denial, how can he or she be considered an unbeliever? No, one who doesn't know, if he doesn't show denial, is not an unbeliever. " Thus, the three of us had three opposing beliefs.

"When the Hajj season came, I went for Hajj and went to Imam as-Sadiq . I told him of the discussion between the three of us and asked the Imam his view. The Imam replied, "I will reply to this question when the other two are also present. I and the three of you shall meet tonight in Mina near the middle jamarah.""

That night, the three of us went there. The Imam, leaning on a cushion, began questioning us."

"What do you say about the servants, womenfolk, and members of your own families? Do they not bear witness to the unity of God?"

I replied, "Yes."

"Do they not bear witness to the prophecy of the Messenger?"

"Yes."

"Do they recognize the Imamate and wilayah (Divinely-appointed authority) like yourselves?"

"No."

"So what is their position in your view?"

"My view is that whoever does not recognize the Imam is an unbeliever."

"Glory be to God! Haven't you seen the people of the streets and markets? Haven't you seen the water-bearers?"

"Yes, I have seen and I see them."

"Do they not pray? Do they not fast? Do they not perform Hajj? Do they not bear witness to the unity of God and the prophethood of the Messenger?"

"Well, do they recognize the Imam as you do?"

"No."

"So what is their condition?"

"My view is that whoever doesn't recognize the Imam is a unbeliever."

"Glory be to God! Do you not see the state of the Ka'bah and the circumambulation of these people? Don't you see how the people of Yemen cling to the curtains of the Ka'bah?"

"Yes."

"Don't they profess monotheism and believe in the Messenger? Don't they pray, fast, and perform Hajj?"

"Yes."

"Well, do they recognize the Imam as you do?"

"No."

"What is your belief about them?"

"In my view, whoever doesn't recognize the Imam is an unbeliever."

"Glory be to God! This belief is the belief of the Kharijites."

At that point the Imam said, "Now, do you wish me to inform you of the truth?"

Hashim, who in the words of the late Faydh al-Kashani, knew that the Imam's view was in opposition to his own belief, said, "No."

The Imam said, "It is very bad for you to say something of your own accord that you have not heard from us. "

Hashim later said to the others: "I presumed that the Imam affirmed the view of Muhammad ibne Muslim and wished to bring us to his view.

al kafi Volume 2, chapter on deviation (Dhalal), Page 401

Who Followed Whom & Who attacked Whom

Demand to Avenge the Murder of 'Uthman

Ali[ra] thus came to power in a crisis loaded atmosphere. All the Muslims were shocked and distressed at the brutal murder of Uthman[ra]. They demanded that murderers of Uthman[ra] should be suitably punished. The call for the revenge of Khalifah became popular. Those who called for revenge contended that:

1. Taking revenge is a part of Islamic law and implementation of is the basic duty of the Khalifah.

2. Taking revenge of the innocent and pious Khalifah was all the more necessary.

3. On the occasion of the treaty of Hudaybiyah Thee Prophet[saw] taken a oath fron 1400 of his[saw] follower that they will avenge the mueder of 'Uthman[ra]. Thus it was incumbent on all [surviving] of the participants to avenge the murder of 'Uthman[ra].

(A Brief History of Islam by Dr. Hasanuddin Ahmed Page 128.)

Companions[ra] prsent In Medina and did not give Baite for Khilafah:

Hz. Zubair, Hz. Talha, Hz. Saad bin Abi Waqqas, Hz. Abdullah bin Umar, Hz.Muhammad bin Muslima, Hz. Usama Bin Zaid, Hz. Hassan Bin Thabit, Hz. Mughira Bin Sha'ba, Hz. Abdullah Bin Salam [May Allah be pleased with them all] (according to some reports Hz. Zubair and Hz. Talha [ra] took baite before leaving)

Where Was Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz. Ayesha Siddika[ra]

Ummal Momineen[ra] While returning from Makkah after Hajj got the news of 'Uthman[ra] murder. She returned to Makkah. Abdullah bin 'Amir was Amil at Makkah. He Agreed to join Ummal Momineen[ra] in avenging the murder of 'Uthman[ra]. In mean time Hz. Talha [ra] and hz. Zubair[ra] reached Makkah. They proceeded to Basra as both of them had followers in Iraq. Their aim was to crush the enemies of Islam. (page # 129)

Hz. Ali[ra] advised

Hz. Ali[ra] elder son Hz. Hassan[ra] advised him not to proceed against Muslims. Later however as obedient son, he Joined Hz. Ali[ra] and tried to gather supporter for him.(page#129)

Who were with Hz. Ali[ra]

When Hz. Ali[ra]left Medina only about 7 to 9 hundred people were with him. Malik Ushtar and Hz. Hassan[ra] reached Kufa in Advance and raised the army of about 9000 strong. (page#129)

Comment: Almost same has been reported by a shia historian in Book, History of Islam by Prof. Masudul Hassan Vol. I, Page 128, 129, 130. Being a Shia he could not resist lying on blessed compnions[r], He claim that Hz. Talha and Hz. Zubair [may Allah be pleased with them] gave baite for khilafah in return to be appointed as Governors of Kufa and Basra, he also refer to Ummal Momineen[ra] as "rebel" [ May Allah's Curse be on such people]. On page 130 Shia historian also mention a important fact, " Hadrat Ali[ra] did not have much force at his disposal in Medinah"

History of Tibari Vol III page 443 (Urdu Version) records that Hz. Zubair[ra] left before the death of Aameerul Momineen Hz.'Uthman[ra]. in same Vol page 56 Tibari record aggresive discourse between Hz. Ali[ra] and Hz. Hassan[ra], it state the advise by Hz. Hassan[ra] to his father to leave Medina while Hz. Uthman[ra] was being attacked, so that Hz. Ali[ra] is not held responsible for it. Hz. Hassan [ra] also advised his father not to accept Khilafah untill he recieves emmissaries from all the provinces confirming his Khilafate. Hz. Ali declined to accept advise.

Hz.Abdullah Bin Salam[ra] advise to Hz. Ali[ra]

when Hz. Ali[ra] was departing Medina with his army, Hz. Abdullah bin Salam[ra] stopped him and Said " O Ameerul Momineen do not leave Medina at any cost, By Allah I swear if you leave, you will not be able to return back to the city and that will be the end of Medina as centre of Muslim Rule. Th roiter who were acompaning Hz. Ali[ra] started cursing Hz. Abdullah bin Salam[ra] Hz. Ali [ra] stopped them and said he is a companion of RasoolAllah[saw](History of Tibari Vol III Page 55)

Shifting of Capital to Kufa

After success in battle of Jumal, Hz. Ali[ra] stayed at Basra for few days and proceeded to Kufa. On arrival under pressure of the roiter [Killers of Hz. Uthman(ra)], who were having strong hold in Kufa, Hz. Ali[ra] declared it to be capital of Musli state."The decision to shift the capital from Medina was a break from [sunnah of Rasoolallah(saw)] the past , and marked the end of an epoch". (Brief History of Islam Page # 130)

Hz. Ayesha Siddika [ra]

She[ra] returned to Makkah and people began to flock around her[ra]. Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz. Ayesha Siddika[ra] said, "There is no community which turns away from the Quranic injection,

"And if two groups of believer are at war, then ye make peace between them. And if one of two continue to wrong the other, fight against that group which doth wrong, till they yeild to th ordinance of God, And when they yeild ye make peace between then with fairness and act equitably."

(Hadrat Ayesha Siddiqa Her life and work, by Allamah syed Sulaiman Nadvi, Page # 41)

Hz. Talha[ra] was one of the foremost Muslims, the victor of many battles at the time of Prophet[saw], and son in law of the First Khalif[ra]. Hz Zubair[ra] was a hero of Islam who recieved the title of " friend of RasoolAllah" (Page 41/42)

Ummal Momineen[ra] wanted to head towards Medina, Which had become strong hold of followers of Ibn saba [founder of Shia faith].In a meeting it was decided to head towards Basra. As the caravan moved Large number of people of Banu Ummayah Joined in.

'Uthman bin Hnif was Governor of Basra. He deputed Imran and Abul Aswad To Visit Ummal Momineen[ra] camp to ascertain matters. Ummal Momineen[ra] advised them to be determined in the way God and to support Justice. Imran advised the governor not to engage with Ummal Momineen[ra].

In one of her[ra] speeches Ummal Momineen[ra] said, " People use to criticise 'Uthman, and to speak ill of his officers. They use to come and consult me[ra]. When we made enquiries, we found 'Uthman innocent, a righteous person and the open mounted critics to be sinners, traitors and liars. Their tounges said something different from what was in their hearts. When their number increased they forcibly and without any raeson enterd the house of 'Uthman[ra] and shed the blood and looted his property. They desecrated a place which was in violate. Beware! you have to do a job which you can not legitimately refuse and it is to capture the assassins and to comply with the words of God." (page # 43)

Comment:

1. So far we have read that Hz. Ali[ra] was not accepted as a khalif by all the surrviving Companions[ra], most of whome were in Makkah for Hajj.

2. Many blessed Companions who were in Medina too did not readily give baite for the Khilafate of Hz. Ali[ra].

3. Hz. Ali[ra] did not have mass support in Medina, so he was not able to raise an army, he left Medina with an army of only 7/9 hundred people.

4. Most of the people in this small army were the same rebels who were responsible for the death of the Khalif[ra].

5. Companion Hz. Abdullah Bin Salam[ra] exhibited far sightedness when he advised Hz. Ali[ra] not to leave Medina.

6. Hz. Ali[ra] was also advised by his son Hz. Hassan[ra] not to attack the Muslims.

7. The majority of force that fought under Hz. Ali[ra] battle of Jummal was raised at Kufa which was centre of Munafiqs who wanted to destroy Muslim Ummah.

8. Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz. Ayesha Siddika[ra] was not in Medina she was in Makkah.

9. She[ra] did not dispute the Khilafate of Hz.Ali[ra]

10. Companions[ra] in Makkah and Medina also did not question the khilafate.

11. The Dispute was the revenge for the innocent murder of the khalif[ra]

12. The group of Muslims lead by Ummal momineen[ra] did not intend to attack Medina.

13. The Ummal Momineen[ra] group bypassed Medina and headed toward Basra.

14. Hz. Ali[ra] followed the Ummal Momineen[ra] group to Basra with his army.

15. We have also read about the important role that Ummal Momineen[ra] played in resolving dispute or complains against Khalif Hz. 'Uthman[ra].

16. Her[ra] investigation in these complains found khalif to be innocent of these accusations.

17. It also highlite the status of Ummal momineen[ra] among Muslims, Her[ra] opinion was sought by Companions[ra] in almost every matter.

Conclusion: It was Ameerul Momineen Hz. Ali[ra] who followed the group which was led by Ummal Momineen[ra] to Basra.

The second portion of the question is who attacked whome?

To understand the answer to the second portion of the question, it is important to understand the personalities involved.

Ameerul Momineen Syedna Hz. Ali[ra]

-Do you want me to stay behind with women and children?

-Do you not like to be to me like Aaron was to Moses? But there is no prophet after me[saw].

This Short dialogue gives us the idea of special place of Hz. Ali [ra] in the eyes of Rasoolallah[saw]. Hz. Ali[ra] was the first child to embrace Islam. His father Abu Talib was a man of limited means. RasoolAllah[saw] took Hz. Ali [ra] under his patronage and Hz. Ali[ra] was brought up in prophetic household and was directly educated by Rasoolallah[saw] himself.

Hz. Ali[ra] was also choosen by RasoolAllah[saw] to take his place in His[saw] bed on the night of Hijjra.

The bravery of Hz. Ali[ra] is unrivaled in Islmic History. So are his qualities of deep knowledge, wisdom, humility and other worldliness. This is only expected as he was brought up under guidance of Rasoolallah[saw].

Az-Zubair Ibn Al-'Awwan [ra]

Az-Zubair Ibn Al-'Awwan [ra] was born in Makkah to a rich and honourable family, and his mother was Safiyyah, RasoolAllah[saw] aunt from father side. He was only 15yrs old when he accepted Islam, which was still being preached in secrecy. History records that Az-Zubair Ibn Al-'Awwan [ra] sword was the first sword to be drawn for Islam in history. One day in makkah there was a rumour that RasoolAllah[saw] was assassinated. As soon as he heard the news he withdrew the sword and rushed to the Rasoolallah[saw] place. It is no wonder that Az-Zubair Ibn Al-'Awwan [ra] never failed to participate in any battle, big or small.

Az-Zubair Ibn Al-'Awwan [ra] was known for his great wealth, by the time he died all his wealth had already been spent in the way of Allah[swt] to the extent he died not only penniless, but in debt.

It was Az-Zubair Ibn Al-'Awwan [ra] and Hz. Ali Bin abu Talib[ra] who attacked the castle of Bani Quraidhah at Medina causing the to surrender.

Talha Ibn 'Obaidullah[ra]

Talha Ibn 'Obaidullah[ra] was a prosperous and important personality, he was also man of wisdom to whom truth was more important than anything else. When he that Muhammad[saw] was the preacher and Talha[ra] close friend Abu Bakr[ra] is the follower of new faith, he said to himself " These two people could never partners in anything wrong or false" So Talha Ibn 'Obaidullah[ra] acceepted Islamon the behest of his friend Abu Bakr[ra].

Talha Ibn 'Obaidullah[ra] was given title of "Talha of Genrosity" by RasoolAllah[saw].

At Uhad when Talha Ibn 'Obaidullah[ra] came to know about the sitution RasoolAllah[saw] was in he ran towards that place and threw himself in front of RasoolAllah[saw] and defended him[saw] with his life. On that day Talha Ibn 'Obaidullah[ra] received 70 wounds on his body.

Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz. Ayesha Siddika[ra]

Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz. Ayesha Siddika[ra] [among ummhatul momineen(ra)] alone enjoyed the advantage of being brought up under the benevolent and inspiring care of RasoolAllah[saw]. Allah[swt] design took her to RasoolAllah[saw] abode to florish and acquire radiance like a well cut gem for light and guidance to Muslims.

By Grace of Allah[swt] Ummal Momineen[ra] is a defining line between believer and non believers, Allah says in Quran Sura 24:

11. Verily, those who brought forth the slander are a group among you. Consider it not a bad thing for you. Nay, it is good for you. Unto every man among them will be paid that which he had earned of the sin, and as for him among them who had the greater share therein, his will be a great torment.

12. Why then, did not the believers, men and women, when you heard it, think good of their own people and say: "This is an obvious lie''

13. Why did they not produce four witnesses against him Since they have not produced witnesses! Then with Allah, they are the liars.

14. Had it not been for the grace of Allah and His mercy unto you in this world and in the Hereafter, a great torment would have touched you for that whereof you had spoken.

15. When you were propagating it with your tongues, and uttering with your mouths that whereof you had no knowledge, you counted it a little thing, while with Allah it was very great.

16. And why did you not, when you heard it, say: "It is not right for us to speak of this. Glory be to You (O Allah)! This is a great lie.''

17. Allah forbids you from it and warns you not to repeat the like of it forever, if you are believers.

18. And Allah makes the Ayat plain to you, and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

19. Verily, those who like that Fahishah should be circulated among those who believe, they will have a painful torment in this world and in the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you know not.

20. And had it not been for the grace of Allah and His mercy on you, and that Allah is full of kindness, Most Merciful.

Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz. Ayesha Siddika[ra] was a scholar of highest eminence. She was superior in knowledge not only to other wives[ra] of RasoolAllah[saw], leading women companions[ra], but even most of the male companions[ra].

Hz. Abu Musa Ash'ari narrated [in Tirmizi] " We never had a problem to tackle but always found found a relief from Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz. Ayesha Siddika[ra]. Her[ra] knowledge was vast".

Imam Zehir a Tabe'ie of great renown said "Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz. Ayesha Siddika[ra] was greatest among the living scholars, many of illustrious companions[ra] approached her[ra] as students and made enguiries on the points of knowledge."

Urwah Bin Zubair said: " I never saw scholar superior to Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz. Ayesha Siddika[ra] in learnings about Qu'an injunctions, legality and illegality of things"

Imam Zehri summed it up: " If the knowledge of all the male scholars was collectively assessed, the knowledge of Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz. Ayesha Siddika[ra] was far more then theirs."

Comment: Above intorduction of the blessed companions[ra] and Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz. Ayesha Siddika[ra] is like showing a candle to a sun. One can go on and on Just trying to expound on their services to Islam, let alone their characters. With the service that these personalities renderd for Islam, a believer can never doubt their intentions.

Battle Jumal

The army of Hz. Ali[ra] which was 700 to 900 men, swelled to almost 20,000 strong proceeded to Basra. At this stage Hz. Hassan[ra] advised his father not to enter int any armed conflict.

Both the armies faced each other on 15th Jamadi-ul-Aakhir 36 AH. The leaders of both the parties wanted avoid conflict. They felt that resorting to war was not at all proper. Peace parley were under taken and negotiations were conducted successfully.

The element of Hz. Ali[ra]'s forces who had led the revolt against hz. Uthman[ra] realized any amicable settlement would be against their interest. They[roiters] sabotaged the attempts of reconciliation and created such situation that both the sides were forced to take up arms against the other. They made startegic attempts and prepared two small groups. One attacked the army of Hz. Ali[ra] and other attacked the coalition group of Ummal Momineen[ra]. Each party under the impression that other had violated the peace talk, had attacked it engaged in to a fierce confllict.

(Brief History of Islam Page 129/130)

Hadrat Ali marched with his force from Kufa to Basra. Peace parleys were under taken between the two parties, and were nearly successful. Hadrat Ali's force contained Bulk of such persons who had led revolt against Hadrat Uthman. They felt that in case any amicable settlement was arrived at between tha partied that would be against their interest. They accordingly sabolated the peace parleys, and two sides were forced to take to arms.

(History of Islam, By *Prof. Masudal Hassan, Page 130.)

Comment: * Prof. Masudal Hassan, is the person who refer to Ummal Momineen[ra] as "rebel" Naouzobilla, he could no get himself to record that it was the conspiricy of roiters who divided in two groups and attacked both the camps giving impression as if one camp was attacking the other. He does admit that there was element with in Hz. Ali [ra] army that did not want peace. Later on the actions of Az-Zubair Ibn Al-'Awwan [ra] and Talha Ibn 'Obaidullah[ra] who walked away from the battle exhibits that their intention was not to fight the khalif[ra], but to revenge the death of Hz. Uthman[ra] from the roiter/rebels who taken refuge in Basra and Kufa.

Edited by Fatah-Momin

To establish the role of Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz. Ayesha Siddika[ra] we have to establish her[ra] objectives:

Clear Objectives of Ummul Momineen and their Fellows

1. Elimination of rebels and punishing the murderers of Saiyidina Uthman radhiyAllahu 'anhu. This is a well known fact on which all the narrations are agreed.

2. Only taking Qisaas was not meant but the real purpose was to restore the respect of Islamic Caliphate and reserve its greatness.

A group of rebels who neither have intellect nor any opinion, neither do they have any respect within Muslim public nor they are representing any of them, against the will of Jamhur of Ummah they rise and martyr Khalifah of Rasool sallAllahu alayhe wasallam in the city of Rasool sallAllahu alayhe wasallam itself and after that this evil group tries to get hold of government and has hijacked the capital.

Isn't it an extreme disgrace of Caliphate?

What was worse was that the leadership of this evil group was in the hand of worst enemies of Islam who are jews.

Some jews were leading them behind the scene but there were some e.g Ibn Saba who were openly leading them wearing the mask of hypocricy.

Along with them was a number of those misguided and novice people who have made a way of ignorance within Islam and got victimized by the devious tricks of jews. Third component of this group consisted of those Muslims who have become the tools of jews due to their ignorance and silliness.

In the presene of such group, staying silent on this revolution which was beyond the scope of constitution and giving the way of escape to these criminals would mean Islamic Politics would be given in the hands of Jews, which they could change anytime according to their wishes.

Following narration is explaining this objective of Ummul Momineen and their fellows:

On the way to Basrah, the army of Ummul Momineen came across Hadhrat Malih (or mulayh) bin 'Auf Aslami. He met Hadhrat Zubayr radhiyAllahu 'anhu, and inquired about the purpose of invasion. In reply Hadhrat Zubayr says:

'Ameerul Momineen have been martyred innocent with cruelty. He asked, 'Who killed (him)?', he replied, 'Disruptionists in the neighbourhood and some unfamiliar tribals who were accompliced by some uncultured men and slaves'. He (malih) asked, 'What do you plan to do?', Hadhrat Zubayr said, 'We want to rise public of Muslims against these Rebels so as to take revenge of this blood, if it is left alone, Sultan-Allah will continue being disgraced within us, therefore if these people are not stopped from doing such actions, every Imam of us will be killed likewise'.

(Tabari, volume 4, Ahwaal 36 hijri)

The Situation in Medina

'When bai'ah (pledge of allegiance) on the hand of Hadhrat Ali was over and due to exigency of circumstances, murderers of Uthman (radhiyAllahu 'anhu) came into power, though Hadhrat Ali didn't approve of their power/authority but he hated them and was waiting for their downfall and wishing for the power so as to recover the Right of Allah from them, but when state of affairs went in their favour and their control (over Hadhrat Ali) increased as much as they stopped the movement of great Companions towards Hadhrat Ali. Seeing this situation Banu Umaiyah and a group of other people left for Makkah. Hadhrat Talha and Hadhrat Zubayr as well asked the permission of Hadhrat Ali to perform 'Umrah and went to Makkah, along with them a very big number of Muslims went to Makkah'.

(al-Badayah wan-Nahayah, volume 7, page 229, Incident of Jamal)

Following events are also significant in this context:

'When the Caliphate of Hadhrat Ali was conceded, Hadhrat Talha and Hadhrat Zubayr along with other elders of Sahabah called on him (Hadhrat Ali) and demanded him for establishing Hudood and Qisaas of Uthman (radhiyAllahu 'anhu). He (Hadhrat Ali) brought this excuse that there are many supporters of these Rebels and it was not possible for the time being to punish them and take Qisaas from them. On this Hadhrat Zubayr demanded him for the governorship of Kufah, and Hadhrat Talha demanded for the governorship of Basrah (both of them had a good hold over there) so that an army could be collected from there and Rebels can be crushed. Hadhrat Ali said, 'Give me some time to think this matter over'.

(al-Badayah wan-Nahayah, volume 7, page 228, thikr bai'ah Hadhrat Ali bil khilafah)

keeping in view these narrations we come to the following conclusion:

1. Murderers of the Khalifah Uthman or in other words Rebels and Saba

Edited by Fatah-Momin

The Evil Raafidah Shee'ah

By: swords_of_sunnah

O Noble Reader, May Allaah Bless you, let us look at the beginnings of this sect

which arose in the early generations.

The word Raafidah means "rejecter", the Rawaafidh have obtained their name by

their rejection of Zayd ibn 'Alee ibn al-Hussayn ibn Alee ibn Abee Taalib, the great

grandson of 'Alee.

Imaam adh-Dhahabee said in his Siyaar A'laam an-Nubalaa (5/390):

قال عيسى بن يونس جاءت الرافضة زيدا فقالوا تبرأ من أبي بكر وعمر حتى

ننصرك قال بل أتولاهما قالوا إذا نرفضك فمن ثم قيل لهم الرافضة

" 'Eesaa bin Yoonus said: The Raafidah came to Zayd and said to him,

"Free yourself from Abee Bakr and 'Umar so that we can aid you."

He replied,

"Rather I will give allegiance to them (i.e. Aboo Bakr and 'Umar)."

They said, "Then we reject you."

So then it was said to them, "ar-Raafidah" (the rejecters)."

Shaykh al-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah mentioned in his Majmoo' al-Fataawa (4/435):

قيل للإمام أحمد : من الرافضي ؟ قال : الذي يسب أبا بكر وعمر . وﺑﻬذا سميت

الرافضة، فإﻧﻬم رفضوا زيد بن علي لما تولى الخليفتين أبا بكر وعمر، لبغضهم لهما،

فالمبغض لهما هو الرافضي، وقيل : إنما سموا رافضة لرفضهم أبا بكر وعمر

"It was said to Imaam Ahmad: "Who is the Raafidhee?" He said: "Those who insult

Abaa Bakr and 'Umar.And by this they were named the Raafidah, for they rejected

Zayd bin 'Alee when he gave allegiance to the two Khaleefah's Abaa Bakr and 'Umar,

(so they rejected him) because of their hatred for them. And the one who hates them

(i.e. Aboo Bakr and 'Umar) is a Raafidhee." And they were named as the Raafidhah

because of their rejection of Abaa Bakr and 'Umar."

He then said:

وأصل الرفض من المنافقين الزنادقة، فإنه ابتدعه ابن سبأ الزنديق

"And the foundation of rejection is from the hypocrites and the heretics, for they

followed the innovation of the heretic Ibn Saba'. "

He also said in volume 28 on page 483:

وقد ذكر أهل العلم أن مبدأ الرفض إنما كان من الزنديق عبد الله بن سبأ؛ فإنه

أظهر الإسلام وأبطن اليهودية، وطلب أن يفسد الإسلام، كما فعل بولص

النصرانى، الذى كان يهوديا فى إفساد دين النصارى

"And the people of knowledge have mentioned that the beginning of the Rafdh

(rejection) is from the Heretic (Zindeeq) 'Abdullaah bin Saba'; for he manifested

Islaam and while he hid his Judaism and he sought to cause corruption in Islaam just

like Paul the Christian, who was a Jew who caused corruption in the religion of the

Christians."

So the foundation of the Raafidhee belief is found in this man, 'Abdullaah bin Saba'.

Ibn Hajar al-'Asqalaanee said in his Leesaanul Meezaan:

عبد الله بن سبا من غلاة الزنادقة ضال مضل

"Abdullaah bin Saba' from the extremists of the heretics, deviated and deviates

others."

[/size]

Ibn Abil 'Izz al-Hanafee mentioned in his Sharh 'Aqeedatut Tahaawiyyah on page

490:

أصل الرفض إنما أحدثه منافق زنديق ، قصده إبطال دين الإسلام ، والقدح في

الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم ، كما ذكر ذلك العلماء . فإن عبدالله بن سبأ لما

أظهر الإسلام ، أراد أن يفسد دين الإسلام بمكره وخبثه ، كما فعل بولس بدين

النصرانية ، فأظهر التنسك ، ثم أظهر الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر ، حتى

سعى في فتنة عثمان وقتله ، ثم لما قدم علي الكوفة أظهر الغلو في علي والنصر له ،

ليتمكن بذلك من أغراضه ، وبلغ ذلك عليًا ، فطلب قتله ، فهرب منه إلى قرقيس

وخبره معروف في التاريخ

"The foundations of Rafdh (rejection) came to begin from a heretic and hypocrite

who intended to bring falsehood into the religion of Islaam and to bring insult to the

Messenger ( صلى لله عليه وسلم ) as the scholars have mentioned. For indeed, Abdullaah

bin Saba' when he manifested Islaam, he sought to cause corruption in the religion of

Islaam by plotting and vileness just as what Paul did with the Christian religion. First

he manifested piety and then manifested enjoining the good and forbidding the evil,

until he was involved in the Fitnah of 'Uthmaan and his killing. Then when he entered

Koofah he manifested extremism for 'Alee and supporting him to gain from it

necessities and this was made clear to 'Alee so he sought his killing and fought him to

Qarqees and the narrations of that are known in History."

Thus from this man (Abdullaah bin Saba') whom Ahlus Sunnah has criticized;

stemmed this group known as the Rawaafidh Shee'ah.

Ibn Hajar al-Haythamee mentioned in his Majma' az-Zawaa'id (10/22) the narration

of Ibn 'Abbaas which was reported by at-Tabaraanee with a Hasan chain of narration

that the Messenger of Allaah ( صلى لله عليه وسلم ) said:

يا علي سيكون في أمتي قوم ينتحلون حب أهل البيت، لهم نبز يسمون الرافضة،

قاتلوهم فإﻧﻬم مشركون

"O 'Alee, there will be in my Ummah a group of people who will go beyond

bounds in love of my family, they will have an insulting name, they will be

known as the Raafidah. Fight them, for they are polytheists."

Ibn Hajar al-Haythamee also metioned in his Majma' az-Zawaa'id (2/10) with a good chain of narration that 'Aasim bin Bahdalah said:

قلت للحسن بن علي : الشيعة يزعمون أن عليًا يرجع ؟ قال : كذب أولئك

الكذابون، لو علمنا ذلك ما تزوج نساؤه، ولا قسمنا ميراثه

"I said to 'al-Hasan bin 'Alee:

"The Shee'ah claim that 'Alee will return."

He said:

"Those liars have lied. For if we had known that, his women would not have married and we would not have divided his inheritance."

روى ابن بطة في الإبانة الكبرى باب ذكر افتراق الأمم في دينهم، و على كم

تفترق الأمة من حديث أبو علي بن إسماعيل بن العباس الوراق ، قال حدثنا الحسن

بن محمد بن الصباح الزعفراني ، قال حدثنا شبابة ، قال حدثنا سوادة بن سلمة أن

عبد الله بن قيس رضي الله عنه قال اجتمع عند علي رضي الله عنه جاثليتو

النصارى و رأس الجالوت كبير علماء اليهود فقال الرأس:

تجادلون على كم افترقت اليهود؟ قال: على إحدى و سبعين فرق

فقال علي رضي الله عنه: لتفترقن هذه الأمة على مثل ذلك، و أضلها فرقة و

شرها: الداعية إلينا!! ( أهل البيت ) آية ذلك أﻧﻬم يشتمون أبا بكر و عمر رضي

الله عنهم

"Ibn Battah reported in his al-Ibaanah al Kubraa, in the chapter: Mentioning the sections of the Nations in their religion and upon how many sects will the Ummah split into, from the Hadeeth of Abee 'Alee bin Ismaa'eel bin al-Abbaas al-Warraaq who said: al-Hassan bin Muhammad bin as-Sabaah az-Za'faraanee narrated to me that Shabbaabah said, that Sawaadah bin Salamah said that 'Abdullaah bin Qaysرضي لله عن) ) said

"A group of Christians came to 'Alee ( رضي لله عنه ) and at the head of them was a major scholar of the Jews. So the leader said:

"You debate about how many groups the Jews split into?" He said: "Into seventy one sects".

And 'Alee ( رضي لله عنه ) said: "And this Ummah will split into similar to that, and the most deviated and evil sect of them: the ones who call to us (Ahlul Bayt), and a sign of them is that they insult Aboo Bakr and 'Umar

( "(رضي لله عنھما

و أبو علي بن العباس الوراق روى عنه الدارقطني و وثقه و قال الذهبي عنه: المحدث

الإمام الحجة، و ذكره يوسف بن عمر القواس في جملة شيوخه الثقات

THE CHAIN FOR THIS HADITH:

"And as for Aboo 'Alee bin al-'Abbaas al-Warraaq, then ad-Daaruqutnee reported from him and considered him reliable. And adh-Dhahabee said about him: ((The Scholars of Hadeeth, the Imaam, the Proof)) and Yoosuf bin 'Amr al-Qawwaas mentioned him from the reliable scholars.

Look to Taareekh Baghdaad (6/300) of al-Khateeb al Baghdaadee and al-Muntadhim(6/278) of Ibnul Jawzee and Siyaar A'laam an-Nubalaa (15/74) of adh-Dhahabee. And al-Hassan bin Muhammad bin as-Sabaah az-Za'faraanee is Reliable. See Tahdheeb at-Tahdheeb (2/318) and at-Taqreeb (1/170) of Ibn Hajar al 'Asqalaanee

و روى ابو القاسم البغوي عن علي رضي الله عنه قال: يخرج في أخر الزمان قوم

لهم نبز (أي لقب ) يقال لهم الرافضة يعرفون به، و ينتحلون شيعتنا و ليسوا من

شيعتنا، و آية ذلك أﻧﻬم يشتمون أبا بكر و عمر أينما أدركتموهم فاقتلوهم فأﻧﻬم

مشركون

"And Abul Qaasim al-Baghawee reported from 'Alee ( رضي لله عنه ) that he said: A group will arise in the last times, they will have a nickname (an insulting name), they will be known as the "Raafidhah" (rejecters) and they will be known by it. They will say that they are our "shee'ah" (our group) but they are not from our group. And the signs of that is that they will insult Abaa Bakr and 'Umar, where ever you find them, then kill them for they are mushrikoon (polytheists)."

و بلغ علي أبن أبي طالب أن عبد الله بن السوداء يبغض أبا بكر وعمر فهم بقتله

فهاج الناس و قالو له: أتقتل رج ً لا يدعوا إلى حبكم أهل البيت؟ فقال: لا يساكنني

في دار أبدآ. ثم أمر بنفيه إلى المدائن عاصمة الفرس

"And 'Alee bin Abee Taalib clarified that 'Abdullaah bin as-Sawdaa' hated Abaa Bakr and 'Umar, so he gave importance to his killing. So the people became roused and said to him:

"Do you kill a man who calls to loving Ahlul Bayt?"

He said: "Do not reside with me in my residence ever"

Then he ordered with his banishment to Madaa'in, the capital of Persia."

و روى الحكم بن حجل قال: سمعت علي يقول: لا يفضلني أحد على أبو بكر و

عمر رضي الله عنهما إلا جلدته حد المفتر

"And al-Hakm bin Hajal said: I heard 'Alee saying,

"Nobody honors me over Aboo Bakr and 'Umar ( رضي لله عنھما ) except punish him with the punishment of the lashing of a liar."

وقال محمد بن سعيد الأصبهاني : ( سمعت شريكًا يقول : احمل العلم عن كل من

( لقيت إلا الرافضة ، فإﻧﻬم يضعون الحديث ويتخذونه دينًا

"And Muhammad bin Sa'eed al-Asbahaanee said: "I heard Shareek (Bin Abdillaah, Qaadhee of Koofaa) saying:

"Take knowledge from whoever you meet except the Raafidhah, for they fabricate hadeeth and take it as religion."

وقال أبو زرعة الرازي : إذا رأيت الرجل ينقص أحدًا من أصحاب رسول الله

صلى الله عليه وسلم فاعلم أنه زنديق

And Aboo Zur'ah ar-Raazee said:

"If you find a man insulting any one of the Companions of the Messenger of Allaahصلى لله عليه وسلم) ) then know that he is a Heretic (Zindeeq)."

Allaah says in Surah Fath:

مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُو ُ ل اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ َأشِدَّاء عََلى الْ ُ كفَّا ِ ر رُحَمَاء بَيْنَهُمْ تَرَاهُمْ رُكَّعًا

سُجَّدًا يَبْتَغُو َ ن َفضًْلا مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَ ِ رضْوَانًا سِيمَاهُمْ فِي وُجُوهِهِم مِّنْ َأَثِر السُّجُودِ

َذلِكَ مََثلُهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ وَمََثلُهُمْ فِي الْإِنجِي ِ ل َ كزَرْ ٍ ع َأخْرَجَ شَطَْأهُ فَآزَرَهُ

فَاسْتَغَْل َ ظ َفاسْتَوَى عََلى سُوقِهِ يُعْ ِ جبُ الزُّرَّاعَ لِيَغِي َ ظ ِب ِ همُ الْ ُ كفَّارَ وَعَدَ اللَّهُ

الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ مِنْهُم مَّغْفِرًَة وََأجْرًا عَظِيمً

"Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and falling down prostrate (in prayer), seeking Bounty from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. The mark of them (i.e. of their Faith) is on their faces (foreheads) from the traces of (their) prostration (during prayers). This is their description in the Taurat (Torah). But their description in the Injeel (Gospel) is like a (sown) seed which sends forth its shoot, then makes it strong, it then becomes thick, and it stands straight on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the disbelievers with them. Allah has promised those among them who believe (i.e. all those who follow Islamic Monotheism, the religion of Prophet Muhammad till the Day of Resurrection) and do righteous good deeds, forgiveness and a mighty reward (i.e. Paradise)." [Al-Fath: 29]

Ibn Katheer said in his Tafseer (4/219):

ومن هذه الآية انتزع الإمام مالك رحمة الله عليه في رواية عنه بتكفير الروافض

الذين يبغضون الصحابة رضي الله عنهم قال : لأﻧﻬم يغيظوﻧﻬم ومن غاظ الصحابة

رضي الله عنهم فهو كافر لهذه الآية ووافقه طائفة من العلماء رضي الله عنهم على

ذلك

"And in this verse Imaam Maalik ( رحمه لله ) used as evidence for the Takfeer of the Rawaafidh, those who are enraged with the Sahaabah ( رضي لله عنھم ). He said: "That is because they become enraged with them and whoever is enraged with the Sahaabah رضي لله عنھم then he is a Kaafir (disbeliever) due to this verse" and a group of the Ulemaa (scholars), may Allaah be pleased with them (the Sahaabahرضي لله عنھم ), agreed with him on that."

Imaam al-Qurtubee said in his Tafseer (16/297):

لقد أحسن مالك في مقالته وأصاب في تأويله فمن نقص واحدًا منهم أو طعن عليه

في روايته فقد رد على الله رب العالمين وأبطل شرائع المسلمين

"Maalik has done good in his statement and is correct in his interpretation, for anyone who lowers one of them or insults them in his narration them he has gone against Allaah, the Lord of All the Worlds, and falsified the legislation of the Muslims."

And it is mentioned in As-Saarim al-Maslool of Shaykhul Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah:

و قال مالك رضي الله عنه، إنما هؤلاء أقوام أرادو القدح في النبي عليه الصلاة

والسلام، فلم يمكنهم ذلك، فقدحوا في الصحابة حتى يقال؛ رجل سوء، ولو كان

رجلا صالحًا لكان أصحابه صالحين

"And Maalik, may Allaah be pleased with him, said: "This group of people wanted to revile the Prophet عليه الصلاة والسلام but it was not possible for them, so they reviled the Companions until it was said about them: And evil man, even if he was a righteous man, however his companions are righteous."

And Shaykhul Islaam ibn Taymiyyah also said:

من شتم النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ُقتل، ومن سب أصحابه أدب

"Whoever insults the Prophet صلى لله عليه وسلم should be killed, and whoever insults his Companions should be punished."

And 'Abdul-Maalik bin Habeeb said:

من غلا من الشيعة في بغض عثمان والبراءة منه ُأدب أدبا شديدا، ومن زاد إلى

بغض أبي بكر وعمر فالعقوبة عليه أشد، ويكرر ضربه، ويطال سجنه، حتى يموت

"Whoever goes to extremes from the Shee'ah in hating 'Uthmaan and freeing himself from him then he should be punished with a severe punishment, and if he increases to hating Abee Bakr and 'Umar then his punishment is harsher, and he should be beaten and his imprisonment increased until he dies."

And al-Qaadhee 'Iyyaadh mentioned in his al-Madaarik:

دخل هارون الرشيد المسجد، فركع ثم أتى قبر النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ثم أتى

مجلس مالك فقال؛ السلام عليك ورحمة الله وبركاته، فقال مالك وعليك السلام

ورحمة الله وبركاته، ثم قال لمالك هل لمن سب أصحاب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم

في الفيء حق ؟، قال؛ لا ولا كرامة، قال؛ من أين قلت ذلك، قال؛ قال الله؛

(ليغيظ ﺑﻬم الكفار) ، فمن عاﺑﻬم فهو كافر، ولا حق للكافر في الفيء، وأحتج مرة

أخرى، بقوله تعالى؛ (للفقراء المهاجرين) ، قال؛ فهم أصحاب رسول الله صلى الله

عليه وسلم الذين هاجروا معه، وأنصاره الذين جاؤوا من بعده يقولون؛ (ربنا اغفر

لنا ولإخواننا الذين سبقونا بالإيمان ولا تجعل في قلوبنا غلا للذين أمنوا ربنا أنك

رؤوف رحيم)، فما عدا هؤلاء فلا حق لهم فيه

"Haaroon ar-Rasheed had entered the Masjid and he sat down then he went to the grave of the Prophet صلى لله عليه وسلم and then he went to the sitting of Maalik and said: As-Salaamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatu.

And Maalik said: Wa alaikum as Salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatu.

Then he said to Maalik: "Is there any right for gain for the one who insults the

companions of the Prophet "?صلى لله عليه وسلم

He (Maalik ) said: "No, and no honor".

He said: "And from where do you say that?"

He said: "Allaah says: 'So that the disbelievers may become enraged with them' so whoever thinks bad of them then he is a Kaafir (disbeliever) and there is no right for the disbeliever in the gains." And he used again as a proof: "For the Fuqaraa and the Muhaajiroon

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Narrations regarding Yazeed Bin Mauwiyah

By: swords_of_sunnah

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalaamu `alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatoh

There are many conflicting narrations regarding Yazeed. Some narrations describe him as being addicted to dancing, wine and music.(Al Bidaya wan nihayyah 11/659 Marqazul buhooth wad diraasaat) He was also accused of legalizing adultery(WHICH MAY BE THE FABRICATIONS OF RAFIDAH). Some regard him responsible for the martyrdom of Hazrat Husain (R.A). Based on these narrations, some Ulama regarded it permissible to curse him and even passed the verdict of kufr on him.

There are however, other narrations that describe him as a pious and learned leader. He is also praised for his night prayers. He was very disheartened at the martyrdom of Husain (R.A) and he also cursed the killer. Based on these narrations, there are Ulama who hold him in great esteem.

A third group of Ulama prefer silence and hand over his matter to Allah. This is the view of the vast majority of Ulama including the (majority of the) Ulama of Deoband. (Aap ke masaail aur unka hal 1/171). EVEN THE IMAM OF BARELWIS AHMED RAZA KHAN HELD THE SAME VIEW THAT HE DOESNT CONSIDER YAZEED TO BE KAAFIR, ON THE OTHER HAND HE SAID THAT THE ONE WHO DOESNT CONSIDER A KAAFIR AS KAAFIR IS HIMSELF A KAAFIR. SO THOSE BARELWIS SAY THAT YAZEED WAS KAAFIR SHOULD PONDER OVER THE FATWA OF THEIR IMAM , BECAUE IF THEY CALL YAZEED A KAAFIR THEYARE INDIRECTLY MAKING TAKFEER OF THEIR IMAM.

قال ابن صلاح "والناس في يزيد ثلاث فرق : فرقة تحبه وتتولاّه ، وفرقة أخرى تسبه وتلعنه ، وفرقة متوسطة في ذلك لا تتولاّه ولا تلعنه ، وتسلك به سبيل سائر ملوك الإسلام وخلفائهم غير الراشدين في ذلك وشبهه ،وهذه الفرقة هي الصائبة ،"(أ ب كي مسايل اور ان كا حل 1-172 نقلا عن معارف السنن6-8)

Ibn Salah (R.A) mentions:

Companions who accepted Nomination/Khilafate of Yazeed Bin Mauwiyah

I do not know of others, but I have been in search of the names of the people who took baite of Yazeed Bin Mauwiyah as Khalif. The list of names that I came across was full of blessed Companions of RasoolAllah[saw], it is very important to present authentic history of Islam to Muslims, as the distinction between what is part of History and what is part of faith has been erradicated by people of Bidah [innovation]. May Allah[swt] guide us all to right path, for it He alone who can guide.[ameen]

1. Ashaab-e-Ashra Mubashra [ who were given glad tiding og Jannah in their life time]

Hz. Saad Bin Abi Waqaas[ra], he is related to RasoolAllah[saw] as maternal Uncle from his mother side, during Uhad, When Hz. Saad bin Abi Waqaas[ra] was firing arrow towards Kufaar while protecting RasoolAllah[saw], He[saw] said " Keep firing, may my[saw] father and mother be sacrified for you, he is my maternal uncle, does any one has a uncle like him [saad bin Abi Waqaas]"

Hz. Saeed Bin Zaid[ra], who accepted Islam very early was married to Hz. Fatima[ra] sister of Ameerul Momineen Hz. Umar Al-Farooq[ra], according to one version of events Hz. Umar [ra] accepted Islam after listening to Surah from Quran in his home.

2. Ashab-e-Badr [ Companions who participated in battle at Badr]

Hz. Abu Ayub Khalid Bin Zaid Ansari[ra] was one of the great companion of RasoolAllah[saw] and was blessed with hosting RasoolAllah[saw] for few days at his home upon his[saw] arrival from Makkah to Medina. Hz. Abu Ayub Khalid Bin Zaid Ansari[ra] participated in all the battles during the life time of RasoolAllah[saw]. He also participated in invasion of Medina-e-Kisra [ city of cesar] Constantinople [ Kustuntunnia] in 49 AH at the age of more than 80 years. Other companions who participated in this invasion were Hz. Abdullah Bin Umar, Hz. Abdullah Bin Abbas, Hz. Abdullah Bin Zubair, Hz. Hussein Bin Ali, This invasion was lead by Yazeed Bin Mauwiyah.

Abu Asyed Malik[ra] He particpated in all the battles during the life time of rasoolAllah and carried the flag of his tribe during battle for Makkah, he died in 60AH during the Khilafate of Yazeed Bin Mauwiyah, it is also recorded that he was the last of companions of Badr to die.

Abu Barda Hani[ra] Was present at Bait-e-Aqba, fought in every battle during the life time of RasoolAllah[saw] and carried the flag of his tribe Bani Harith during the battle of Makkah, he died in 53 AH, he accept the nomination of Yazeed Bin Mauwiyah to Khilafate.

Abu Abdullah Ansari[ra] his name was Jabir bin Ateeq, fought during the battle of Badr and carried the flag of his tribe during the battle of Makkah, some has recorded his year of death as 61AH some as 71AH.

Abu Lababah Ansari[ra] his name was Bashir, he was present at Bait-e-Aqba, he went to fight at Badr and rode on the same camel with RasoolAllah[saw], half way RasoolAllah[saw] sent him back as his assistant, he recieved share of war booty from Badr as other participants. He carried the flag in the battle for Makkah. His actual year of death is not known historians agree he died after 50 Ah and accepted Nomination of Yazeed Bin Mauwiyah to Khilafate.

Abu Namla Ansari[ra] Was present in Battle of Badr with his father Maaz Bin Zarar Ansari[ra], participated in all the battles and died during the khilafate of Abdul Malik Bin Marwan[ra].

Arkam Bin Alarkam Bin Abd Manaaf Bin Asad Makhzomi[ra] He was among the very first [ Sabaqoon Wal Awaloon] to accept Islam, he was the 7th person. RasoolAllah[saw] you get to gather at his home during early times of Nabuate, he faought at badr. He died in 55AH and accepted Nomination of Yazeed Bin Mauwiyah to Khilafate.

Jabir Bin Abdullah ansari[ra] was son of a companion, his father was among the thirteen who accepted shahadah at Badr. At time of Badr he was 16/17 yrs old and accompanied his father, he was also present at Bait-e-Aqba with is father. He fought in all the battles during the life time of RasoolAllah[saw] and carried the flag of his tribe during battle for Makkah. He died during the khilafate of Yazeed Bin Mauwiyah.

Harith Bin Al Nauman Bin Bafi Al Ansari[ra] He was at Badr and also was among few who stood ground at Hunaian, he died in 52 AH accepted Nomination of Yazeed Bin Mauwiyah to Khilafate.

Rabia Bin Kaab[ra] He was from Ashab-e-Safa and alway traveled with RasoolAllah[saw] and never parted from him[saw]. He died in 63 AH during the khilafate of Yazeed Bin Mauwiyah.

Zaid Bin Sahal Abu Talha Ansari[ra] was at Bait-e-Aqba, participate at Badr, Killed 20 Kufar at Hunain with his arrows, after death of RasoolAllah[saw] he went to live in Syria. He was appointed by Ameeerul Momineen Hz. Umar Al-Farooq [ra] to over look the process of election of Khilafate after his death and if dispute arises to kill every one involved. He lived for over 40 yrs after the death of rasoolAllah[saw]. He died in 52 AH accepted Nomination of Yazeed Bin Mauwiyah to Khilafate.

Saib Bin Khalid[ra]

Shadad Bin Awas[ra]

Atbaan Bin Malik[ra]

Umaru Bin Awaf[ra]

Kaab Bin Umaru[ra]

Naeem Bin Umaru Bin Rafia[ra]

Ashab-e-Baite-e-Rizwan [Companions who took pledge under the tree and Allah was happy with them]

Abu Sagalba Bin Jurham

Abu Zama Bin Al Bawi

Abu Sabeen Al Jaheni

Thabit bin Zahak Ansari

Salma Bin Umaru

Aad Bin Salba

Abdullah Bin Abi Hadrad

Abdullah Bin Umar Al-Farooq

Abdullah Bin Maghfil

Alqama Bin Khalid Bin Abu Abdullah

Umaru Bin Al-Khatab Ansari

Mughira bin Shaba

Fadla Bin Abeed ul Saree

May Allah[swt] be [pleased with them all.

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Naked truth of History: Asadi Grand Son of Hz. Hussein[ra]

Hz. Al-Hakeem Bin Hazam Bin Khawalid Asadi [ra], was son of brother of Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz. Khadija Tul Kubra [ra]. He is same person who captured Hz. Zaid Bin Harith[ra] [adopted son of RasoolAllah(saw) who is also clearly mentioned in Quran] and handed him over to his paternal anut[ra], who then apointed him to serve RasoolAllah[saw], who[saw] then freed him and called Hz. Zaid[ra] his[saw] son. Hz. Al-hakeem Bin Hazam[ra] loved rasoolAllah[saw] very much he is the same person who use to supply food and other stuff to Muslims when Banu Hashim was shunned by Quraish. He accepted Islam at time battle for Makkah, He died after a long age of 120yrs in 54AH. He is the only person to be born inside Ka'ba, his mother entered Ka'ba to pray to idol and felt birth pains and gave birth to him inside the ka'ba [ History Ibn Kathir Vol:8 Page# 68].

Hz. Al-hakeem Bin Hazam[ra] had a son Hz. Hashaam[ra] who participated in battle of Jmal from the side of Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz. Ayesha Bint-e-Abi Bakr[ra] and was Killed. He has another son Hz. Uthman Bin Hakeem Asadi[rta] who was married to Ramla Bint-e-Al-Zubair Bin Al-Awam, After him she married Khalid Bin Yazeed son of Yazeed Bin Mauwiyah, She had a son Abdullah Bin Uthman Bin Al-Hakeem Asadi from Hz. Uthman Bin Hakeem Asadi[rta] who married Sakeena Bint-e-Hussein daughter of Hz. Hussein Bin Ali[ra], Sakeena Bint-e-Hussein gave birth to a son Uthman Bin Abdullah Asadi. Progeny of Hz. Hussein[ra] survived through this maternal Asadi Grandson. [Hujratul Nasaab Ibn Hazam Page 112]

Edited by Fatah-Momin