Khalid-Bin-Waleed

Truth Does Matter: Shia Fabrications Exposed

58 posts in this topic

Yazeed Bin Mauwiyah Ahley baite?

Abdullah Bin Jafr[ra] son of Hz. Jafr Tayar[ra],[Ahley Baite] Son in law of Hz. Ali[ra] and Hz. Fatima[ra], brother in law of Hassan brothers[ra], Who was one of the commanders of Hz. Ali[ra] and fought against Hz. Mauwiyah[ra] at Siffin, Gave is daughter Syeda Umm-e-Muhammad in Nikah to Yazeed Bin Mauwiyah, and named his own son Mauwiyah.

Jilayoon Page# 186 Kitab Imamia

Who Was mother of Imam Zainul Abedeen?, Not ShaharBanu, She never existed.

Shia have not only claimed but boasted the Royal pedigree of their 4th Imam and onwards, the story goes that during the the Khilafate of Ameerul Momineen Syedna Hz. Umar Ibn Al-Khatab Al-Farooq [ra] (about whom RasoolAllah[saw] said If there was to be a nabi after me[saw] it would have been Umar[ra]) When under Hz. Saad Bin Abi Waqaas[ra] Muslim armies decimated persian empire of Yazdhfred III, it is recorded by Shia historians that one of the daughters of Yazdhgred by name of ShaharBanu was also captured, brought to Medina and was ordered to be sold by the Khalif Umar[ra]. When Syedna Hz. Ali Ibn Abi Talib[ra] found out about this, he[ra] went and bought her an then married her to his son Syedna Hz. Hussien Ibn Ali[ra], out of this Union 4th imam was born Imam Zainul Abedeen[rta].

The Age of Yazdhgred III when he took over Sassanian empire in Iran:

On June/9/630 Sharhbaraz daughter of Khousro II [590-628] mother of Yazdhgred III died. She was 26th monarch of Persia from 629-631, she was made queen so that when Yazdhgred III attain majority [age], she will vacate the throne for him. Sharhbaraz was replaced by by her sister Azarmidokht, whoo was replaced by Hormizd VI, He was followed by Yazdhgred III [father of Shahar Banu] at age of 16 yrs, after 5 years of internal power struggle and the assassination of his grand father Khosrau II in 628.

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Ba...f_al-Qadisiyyah

NOTE: Very Important to remember these dates and age of these Persian emperors.

Marriage of Yazdhgred III

At age of 16yrs Yazdhgred III took over the throne of Persia, in 635 at age of 19 yrs he purposed Alliance with Byzantine emperor Heraclius, to unite against common enemy Muslims, According to old Roman tradition, to seal the Alliance Emperor Heraclius married his daughter to Yazdhgred III.

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Ba...f_al-Qadisiyyah

YEAR OF DEATH of Yazdhgred father of "Shahar Banu", wife of Imam Hussein.

In 651 A.D., the Persian king Yazdgerd III was captured and beheaded by Arab invaders in what is today's Turkmenistan. His son, Pirooz survived and fled east to China. Here's an account from Chinese historians.

http://www.iranchamber.com/history/articles/pirooz_in_china.php

Yazdhgred II 438-457

Now that shia have grown bit wise as Muslims are more educated on the history thank to internet, on may shia site Shia have started to claim that imaginary princess of persia "Shaher Banu: mother of Imam Zainul Abadeen" was daughter of Yazdhgred II who was king of persian from 438 till 457 CE, we ask these Shia what was the age of this Princess of Persia when she married Imam Hussein some time in 633CE when Muslim decimated the Persian empire and Yazdhgred III was in power.

http://www.persianmirror.com/culture/history/sassanid.cfm

Did Shahr Banu Wife Of Imam Hussein Exist?

"Neither do any of the scholars of ancient history that have chronicled, at times with great attention to detail, the invasion of Persia by Muslim troops and the fate of the last Sasanian sovereign and her family, establish any relationship between the wife of Imam Hussein and one of the daughters of Yezdgred III"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahrbanu

Then who was Shahr Banu Wife of Imam Hussein

Earlier sources such as Ibn Sad and Ebn Qotyaba describe Husayn's wife as a slave, originally from Sindh and make no reference to her being a princess. The first scholar to explicitly describe her as being of the Persian royal family was the 9th Century Arab philologist Mobarrad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahrbanu

The Year of Battle For Persia [battle of Qadisiyah] 636/637 CE

Most of the Iraqi tribes were Christian at the time of the Islamic conquest. They decided to pay the jizya, the tax required of non-Muslims living in Muslim-ruled areas, and were not further disturbed. The Iranians rallied briefly under their hero, Rustam, and attacked the Arabs at Al Hirah, west of the Euphrates. There, they were soundly defeated by the invading Arabs. The next year, in 635, the Arabs defeated the Iranians at the Battle of Buwayb. Finally, in May 636 at Al Qadisiyah, a village south of Baghdad on the Euphrates, Rustam was killed. The Iranians, who outnumbered the Arabs six to one, were decisively beaten. From Al Qadisiyah the Arabs pushed on to the Sassanid capital at Ctesiphon (Madain).

http://historymedren.about.com/library/text/bltxtiraq4.htm

When did the Capital of Persian Empire Fall

The Battle of Qadisiyah is one of the major decisive battles of world history. Is sealed the fate of the Sasanian Empire just as the Battle of Yarmuk had sealed the fate of the Byzantine Empire in the west. Two years after Qadisiyah, Sa'd (ra) went on to take the Sasanian capital. By then he had recovered his health. The taking of Ctesiphon was accomplished after a brilliant crossing of the Tigris River while it was in flood. Sa'd (ra) has thus gone down in the annals of history as the Hero of Qadisiyah and the Conqueror of Ctesiphon

http://www.beautifulislam.net/sahabah/sad_ibn_waqqas_p.html

When was Yazdgred III Killed

651 A.D.: political events

The former Sassanian king of Mesopotamia Yazdegerd (Yazdgird) III is murdered in a Persian miller's hut near Merv (see 638 A.D.). His demise marks the end of the Zoroastrian Empire

http://www.answers.com/topic/7th-century

Where was Yazdhgred III after the fall Sassanian Capital in 638/639

The early anti Arab protesters are too many to count. The last Sasanian Emperor, Yazdgerd III, himself can be counted as the first fighter against the Arab domination. Following the fall of Ctesiphon and the Battle of Nahavand, the emperor retreated to the land of his ancestors in Persia. The city of Istakhr, hometown of Ardeshir I, was the perfect place for the defeated emperor to start a resistance. Aided by his trusty advisor Farokhzad, Yazdgerd created a Second Court in Istakhr and continued to negotiate with the invading Arab armies (ca. 35 AH/656 AD). From there, he directed diplomatic and political initiations to stop the Arabs from further penetrating the country. For awhile, he was successful in keeping parts of Khuzistan and Persia from being taken over, but was eventually forced to flee for his life. He escaped to Khorasan and Sogdiana, hoping to reach China and ask for the help from his ally, the Emperor of China. His dreams were cut short when he was assassinated in Marv (Margiana) (ca. 70 AH/690 AD). Yazdgerd's Second Court survived him by about 15 years. Farokhzad called himself the king and issued coins and continued to negotiate with the Arabs. We are not sure of Farokhzad and the Second Courts' end, but it probably was eventually taken over by the Arabs.

http://www.iranologie.com/history/history7.html

Comment: The fact of History is that Emperor Yazdhgred III and all the members of his family including any of his daughters left the capital city before Muslim armies entered the city, He was killed in 690 CE, his family was never captured and he was succeeded by Farokhzad. So we ask Shia from where did they created "Princess of Persia" wife of Imam Hussein, mother of Imam Zain ul Abideen, Shar Banu?

PS: There is a gap of 40 yrs between the date of death of Yazdhgred III (DOD 651/690 CE) as recorded by historian, but everyone agree that he left the capital with all his family and most of his treasure intact.

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Father-In-Law of RasooAllah[saw], Hz. Abu Sufyan[ra]

As it was stated by Dhahabi, Abu Sufyan ibn Harb (r.a) lost one of his eye in the fight of Taif, and as it was reported second one in the fight of Yarmuk. (Tarihul islam Dhahabi, 6/69).

Admin Note: Brother SOS JazzakAllah for correcting an honest mistake in a hurry I ignored the last names.

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Hz. Ali[ra] gave Bayte readily

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Khilafate of Yazeed Bin Muawiyah and Hadiths

History clearly tells us that

Wife forever and hereafter Ummal Momineen Syeda Ayesha Siddika [ra]

It is nature of a predator to attack unsuspected, it cover itself under or behind a cover, for example a Lion hide in a vegetation growth wait for its prey, lizard change color to strike at its prey, Shia wears cloak of love of "Ahley Baite" to deviate unsuspecting Muslims, especially those Muslims who have illiterate concept of religion and misdirected emotional attachment to its beliefs and personalities. It is very Important to expose the hidden face of this enemy [shia] and there supporter [ Tahir-ul-Qadri] from among the Muslims. The Muslims have accepted the Shia fabrication regarding the term "Ahley Baite" as final a word, we find many evidences among those very books that many Muslims scholar swear that these are Sahies and most acceptable after Quran. When we read back to these scholars what is written in these books, they say it is not like this but it is like that and string of babel starts. What surprises me is that they do not question deviation that has been rammed down their throat and continue to follow it as Idol worshippers did, that was handed down to them from their forefathers, Why?

The following incident is reported Sahi Bukhari which considered as the ultimate collection of Hadith:

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 220:

Narrated Abu Maryam Abdullah bin Ziyad Al-Aasadi:

When Talha, AzZubair and 'Aisha moved to Basra, 'Ali sent 'Ammar bin Yasir and Hasan bin 'Ali who came to us at Kufa and ascended the pulpit. Al-Hasan bin 'Ali was at the top of the pulpit and 'Ammar was below Al-Hasan. We all gathered before him. I heard 'Ammar saying, "'Aisha has moved to Al-Busra. By Allah! She is the wife of your Prophet in this world and in the Hereafter. But Allah has put you to test whether you obey Him image013.gif or her ('Aisha)."

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 221:

Narrated Abu Wail:

'Ammar stood on the pulpit at Kufa and mentioned 'Aisha and her coming (to Busra) and said, "She is the wife of your Prophet in this world and in the Hereafter, but you people are being put to test in this issue."

Hz. Ammar Bin Yasir[ra] an eminent companion of rasoolAllah[saw] is declaring "' By Allah! She is the wife of your Prophet in this world and in the Hereafter" infront of Hz. Hassan[ra] son of Hz. Ali[ra] and grandson of rasoolAllah[saw]. There is not a single objection raised by Hassan[ra] Why? did Hz. Hassan[ra] not know about the [Naouzobillah, Naouzobillah, Naouzobillah, Naouzobillah] incidents that Shia use today to spew Tabarra on the blessed mother[ra], both were alive at same time. Do these Shia today know more then their own Imams, about whom they claim to have knowledge of unseen, but it appears that today Shia are greater imams then their infallible imams.

By Sword_of_Sunnah

Well what i can see from this narration is that:

1. Hz Hassan(ra) and and companions considered hz ayesha(ra) to be the wife of prophet(Saw) in this world and IN HEREAFTER, well this is in itself a proof to destroy the rafidi accusations against Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz Ayesha(ra) because one can say that a women whose beliefs are questionable can become a wife of noble person, like wife of Hz lut(as), BUT NO WOMAN CAN BECOME WIFE OF A PROPHET IN HEREAFTER IF HER BELIEVES WERE INCORRECT OR SHE IF SHE WAS NOT A BELIEVER, can the shias bring any proof the wives of Hz lut and Hz nuh are their wives even in hereafter. no not atall, its impossible. So hz ayesha(ra) being considered as wife of prophet(Saw) in this world and hereafter itself proves that he was a noble believer.

2. From the above point we can understand that, the dispute what occurred between Hz ali(ra) and Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz ayesha(ra) was politilcal issue not a religious one, moreover it also proves that Hz Ali(ra) was not a divinely appointed imam from Allah, had it been so, then surely hz hassan(ra) and hz ammar(ra) wouldn't have considered Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz Ayesha(ra) to be wife of prophet(Saw) in hereafter, because according to shias who ever rejects or goes against wilayat of Hz Ali(ra) is kaafir/nasibi(will be in hell forever)

3. This narration portrays the view of the shia e ali(of that time not rafidah) who (as we know) had a misconception that Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz Ayesha(ra) was coming to fight with them.. So its just their own view which was incorrect because it was based on the propoganda spread by the killers of hz usman(ra) present among shian e ali.

Invitation to Near Kindred

I had some time today so after a long time I picked up few books to read, as my knowledge of Arabic is only restricted to Quran with a translation, so I usually depend on books in English and Urdu. Most of the books in Urdu are corrupted and has been changed to meet interest or represent the intention of its translator. It is very rare to find a word for word translation Urdu. So for me, I have to pick up bits and pieces, and try to make sense out of it. When I opened the book, the topic that came up was the invitation to near and kindred, as Allah[swt] says in Quran: (26:214. And warn your tribe of near kindred.), the incident narrated in Urdu books is, the role of RasoolAllah[saw] ends by asking Hz. Ali[ra] to make arrangement for a meal and to invite the family, in all 45 people attended, it included family of Abu Lahab, Hz. Abbas[ra], Hz. Hamaz[ra] and family of Abd Manaaf[Abu Talib]. When every one gathered RasooAllah[saw] said I have brought for you a gift, which good for your religion and world, you should help me and assist me. There was a total silence, Suddenly Hz. Ali[ra] got up and said " though my eyes are bad (remember this is the same reason he gave at Khyber) I am weak and very young but I will help/assist you."

So I decide to look upi the narrator of this incident, I found that one of the narrator is a Shia, Syed Salman Nadwai [Historian] write that one of the narrator "Abdul Ghafar Bin Qasim" was a Shia and second "Minhal bin Umaro" was without religion. What I write above can be disputed by Muslims too, that we have been taught this version since our birth than why is it fabricated. So I decided to consult the most authentic Biography /Seerat of RasoolAllah[saw] of the modern days, by Saifur Rahman Al-Mubarakpuri "Sealed Nectar", He record it as following without mentioning Hz. Ali[ra]

In obedience to All

Hz. Hassan[ra] number of Marriages:

How many wives did hazrat Hasan have? Some have reported 70 wives. Others have described the number to 90. Still others have said 250 wives! The highest number is 300!

The first report of 70 wives is given by Abu

Once Imam Jaffar as Sadiq (ra) expressed his support to Abu Bakr and Umar: the wife of Imam Jaffar as Sadiq asked him about Abu Bakr and Umar.

He replied, "I support them

`Umar was born in Mecca. He is said to have belonged to a middle class family. He was literate, which was uncommon in those times, and he was also well known for his physical strength, being a champion wrestler. After his conversion to Islam, he remembered with shame and regret killing his young daughter while he was still a "pagan" (female infanticide was an accepted practice among the Arabs). He is quoted as saying: "I cried when I remembered digging a hole and burying my daughter. Whilst I was putting her in, she reached up and brushed dirt from ...

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Umar_-_His_early_life/id/621778

This claim by Shia expose their filth, lies and fabrication, How filthy a Shia liar can be will be exposed here and now, this time they out did themselves also and I am very sorry to say and many "Muslim Mullahs" too quote this very story. I ask these lying Shia what was the Kuniya of Ammerul Momineen Syedna Hz. Umar Ibn Al-Khatab [ra]? He was so proud of his first born that he was called ABU HAFZA [ra] after the birth of his eldest child which was a GIRL, this very blessed lady married RasoolAllah [saw] and became mother of believers Ummal Momineen Syeda Hz. Hafza Bint Umar [ra]. So when Shia could not kill the eldest they killed the youngest which was never born. If Ameerul Momineen[ra] was so against the girls then the logic dictate to kill the first born not the last born, Ummal Momineen[ra] was not the only girl born Ameerul Momineen Syedna Hz. Umar Ibn Al-Khatab [ra].

Wife: Children:

Hz. Zainab[ra] - Ummal Momineen Hz. Hafza [ra], Hz. Abdullah [ra] & Hz. Abdur Rehman[ra]

Hz. Atika [ra]- Son Ayaz

Hz. Jamila - Son Asim

Umme Hakim - Daughter Fatima

Umme Kulsoom - Sons Abaidullah & Zaid Al-Akbar

Umme Kulsoom Bint Ali Ibn Talib[ra] - Sons Zaid Al-Asghar and Daughter Rukaiya

Ameerul Momineen Syedna Al- Farooq [ra] also had children from Slave girls, Fakia - Daughter Zainab, Lahiya - Son Abdur Rehman Al-Asghar.

The first three Children were the only one to be born before the Shahada, and his Kuniyah was after his first born which was a Girl, so why would he kill or bury a younger daughter. These Shia are shameless liars, their religion is based on lies and fabrications as is their version of events at Karbala.

Reference Al-Farooq Page # 447 and other books.

Contributed By alijan1001

Wives and Children of Hazrat Ali [May Allah be pleased with him]

1 - Hazrat Fatimah Bin Mohammad [May Allah be pleased with her]:

Hassan, Hussain, Zainab ul Kubra and Umme Kulthum [she became wife of Hazrat Omar (May Allah be pleased with him and all those who were mentioned earlier.

2 - Umm-ul-Bunian Bin Haram Bin Kalabia [she was related with Shimar Bin Zil Joshan (the alleged Criminal of Karabala){Ref: Jumhartul Ansab by Ibn Hazm}] who was the daughter of Hazam b. Khalid. Hadrat Ali had five sons from her, namely: Abdullah, Jafar, Abbas, Othman, and Umar. All of them were martyred in the battle of Karbala along with Hadhrat Hussain [May Allah be pleased with him].

3 - Laila Bin Masood Bint Khalid Nehshaliya Tameema who was the daughter of Masud. She was the mother of two sons, namely Ubaidullah and Abu Bakr. Both of them were martyred in Karbala.

4 - Asma who was the daughter of Umais. She was in the first instance married to Hadrat Jafar, an elder brother of Hadrat Ali. On the death of Hadrat Jafar, Hadrat Abu Bakr married her. After the death of Hadrat Abu Bakr she married Hadrat Ali. She had to sons from Hadrat Ali, namely: Yahya and Muhammad Al Asghar who martyred in Karbala.

5 - Umama [her mother Zainab was the daughter of Prophet Mohammad - PBUH]d/o of Abi Al Aa's. Her son from Hadrat Ali bore the name of Muhammad Awsat.

6 - Khaula Bin Jafariya was the daughter of Jafar Hanfiyah. She was the mother of the son known as Muhammad b. Hanfiyah aka Mohammad Al Akbar.

7 - Sehba Bin Rabia Taghlibiya who was the daughter of Rabiah. She gave birth to a son Umar, in the daughter Ruqiya.

8 - Umm Saeed Bin Urwa Bin Masood Thaqeefa who was a daughter of Urwa. She bore Hadrat Ali three daughters, namely: Umm-ul-Hasan, Ramlatul Kubra and Rumia.

9 - Mukhbita Bin Amral Qais Bin Adi Al Kalbiya Muhyat was a daughter of the famous Arab poet Imra-ul-Qais. She gave birth to a daughter who expired in infancy.

Hadrat Ali married nine wives in all including Hadrat Fatima. The number of wives at a time however did not exceed four. He had a few slave girls of whom Humia and Umm Shuaib bore him 12 daughters, Nafisa, Zainab, Ruqiya, Umm-ul-Karaam, Humaira, Umm Salma, Sughra, Khadija, Umm Hani, Umm Kulthum Jamana and Maimuna. Hadrat Ali was, in all, the father of 15 sons and 18 daughters. [total = 33 children]

1. Names of blessed companions[ra] converted to islam through Ameerul Momineen Syedna Hz. Abu Bakr[ra] during early Maki life:

Hz. Uthman Bin Affan[ra]

Hz. Talha[ra]

Hz. Zubair[ra]

Hz. Saad[ra]

Hz. Uthman Bin Mazoom[ra]

Hz. Abu Ubaida[ra]

Hz. Abdur Rehman Bin Auf[ra]

Hz. Arkam Bin Arkam[ra]

Ameeerul Momineen Syedna Hz. Ali[ra] directed Hz. Abu Zar Ghafari[ra] towards RasoolAllah when he came looking to convert to Islam.

Edited by Fatah-Momin

Pledge Under the tree:

Ameerul Momineen Syedna Hz. Uthman Bin Affan, Al-Ghani, Dur Noraine[ra] was the only companion who was cause of glad tidding of Jannah for 1500 companions[ra] people who took pledge under the tree[baite-e-Ridwan]

"Indeed, All

No sword from havens:

The sword Zulfiquar was used by a kaffir in battle of Badr, and came to RasoolAllah[saw] as booty of war and was given to Hz. Ali[ra](contrary to shia claim that this sword was brought by angel gabriel)

" This sword Zulifiquar belonged to Mumba Bin Al-Hajjaj which prophet[saw] got as war booty after Battle of Badr."

Tareekh-e-Tabari Vol:2 Page# 389

Fadak: Hz. Fatima[ra] did not say YES.

Tabkaat Saad. Vol.2 Pg# 415 (urdu translation) Printed by Nafees Acdemy, Karachi, Pakistan.

Ameerul Momineen Syedna Hz. Abu Bakr Bin Qahafa, Al-Saddique Al-Akbar[ra] said: "By Allah Your father was better then me, and rasoolAllah[saw] said that we do not leave any heirs. What ever we leave is sadaka. Do you[Hz. Fatima ra.] know that your father gave it to you? By Allah if you say yes, then I will accept your pledge and support you."

Syeda Hz. Fatima[ra] replied that she was told by Umme Aimen[ra] that she has heard RasoolAllah[saw] say that fadak is for you [Hz. Fatima ra.].

Ameerul Momineen Syedna Hz. Abu Bakr Bin Qahafa, Al-Saddique Al-Akbar[ra] said if you [Hz. Fatima ra.] confirm that you have heard RasoolAllah[saw] say this I will confirm it.

Syeda Hz. Fatima[ra] replied, I can only give the evidence that I have.